What to target with WW niche?
2015-06-11, 03:07 AM,
Hey so I have just found WW (world wide) niche. I was planing to use it on Facebook. The niche is white hat. I will just lock one link and actually give user what I am offering.. So I just don't know what and how to target in this case.
Anyone who have ever tried with WW niches to give me some tips or guides?
2015-06-11, 05:00 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-11, 05:00 AM by alxwanted6k.)
Hmm, just think out of the box.
I don't understand what you exactly want but if you ask how to promote your whitehat niche than it's nothing more or less than how you promote blackhat niches.

You can promote with social media sites like facebook or if you can think out of the box a little you can with pinterest too :) or other free sources like related blogs/forums and why not youtube or rank your niche aka seo :)
2015-06-11, 01:44 PM,
(2015-06-11, 05:00 AM)alxwanted6k Wrote: Hmm, just think out of the box.
I don't understand what you exactly want but if you ask how to promote your whitehat niche than it's nothing more or less than how you promote blackhat niches.

You can promote with social media sites like facebook or if you can think out of the box a little you can with pinterest too :) or other free sources like related blogs/forums and why not youtube or rank your niche aka seo :)
I wanted to use it on Facebook. Because I don't know how to SEO. Also I have no idea which SEO service works.
2015-06-11, 05:59 PM,
Than if you want to use facebook and i will tell you about how i do that with adsense so with cpa i think it's the same concept.

Free way: Apply in 10-20 groups about your niche, be HQ member and try to help other peoples and post your niche.
Build a fanpage in the same time and promote 'ur fanpage on those groups.

"Paid" way: Use fptraffic.com you can create a schedule where you can choice when,what and how many posts you want to add daily on your fb fanpage. You have just to setup a campaign and after all will be auto.

Niche for adsense (Taajir idea) create a phpmelody website with funny videos (fails,pranks,etc) and promote #via facebook

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 5 123 Yesterday, 09:02 AM
Last Post: CheersFile
  Best blogging platform for gaming niche? EthanTaylor 5 222 2017-12-03, 12:29 AM
Last Post: smith21
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 234 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  Do you ever get PIN SUBMITS from FREE FOLLOWERS niche? Mesina 5 366 2017-11-27, 09:46 PM
Last Post: Samarbete
  What niche should i make for you guys? Enabled 18 389 2017-11-27, 04:12 AM
Last Post: Enabled

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top