What to say in phone interview
2013-07-31, 07:05 PM,
Can you guys give me some advices what to say in a phone interview? I'm getting a call this week from a CPA network and I'd like to know what they are going to ask and what I should answer. I'm not a native 'murican and this is going to be my first phone interview, hopefully everything goes well Cool

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-31, 09:31 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-31, 09:32 PM by Mesina.)
Hello Nuutero,

I just got accepted from MaxBounty today and I just told them honestly how I promote offers and that I'm new. Simply choose an offer from MaxBounty that you want to promote when you get accepted then tell them how you're going to promote it.

It was a 6 minute talk and the affiliate manager talks really smoothly and helps you clarify stuff.

I said:

"Hello, my name is Mesina and I'm really interested to become a qualified publisher in MaxBounty *then he will ask some question about what offer you want to promote*

... I would like to promote the Dating offers using Facebook and Youtube etc, but at the moment I'm in a process of learning SEO from a forum called CPA Elites etc..."

then everything went fine we had good laughs because he can sense that I'm a bit uncomfortable xD

It will be fine just be yourself and then eventually everything will go well.

Best Regards,
Mesina
Latest Thanks - View all

Nuutero(2013-07-31 09:33 PM) 

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]
2013-07-31, 09:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-31, 09:40 PM by Nuutero.)
(2013-07-31, 09:31 PM)Mesina Wrote: Hello Nuutero,

I just got accepted from MaxBounty today and I just told them honestly how I promote offers and that I'm new. Simply choose an offer from MaxBounty that you want to promote when you get accepted then tell them how you're going to promote it.

It was a 6 minute talk and the affiliate manager talks really smoothly and helps you clarify stuff.

I said:

"Hello, my name is Mesina and I'm really interested to become a qualified publisher in MaxBounty *then he will ask some question about what offer you want to promote*

... I would like to promote the Dating offers using Facebook and Youtube etc, but at the moment I'm in a process of learning SEO from a forum called CPA Elites etc..."

then everything went fine we had good laughs because he can sense that I'm a bit uncomfortable xD

It will be fine just be yourself and then eventually everything will go well.

Best Regards,
Mesina

Thanks a lot for your reply! That's the network where I applied, too.

E: The second I wrote this reply my affiliate manager called me. He was like "Hello *name*, I have approved you" and then he asked a few questions about my promoting methods. He also recommended me an interesting offer, I'll make sure to take a look at it.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  FR advertisers issue with phone providers and Conversion decreased KilluminatiX 111 4,781 2017-10-19, 12:00 AM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,821 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus
  Instagram Phone Verification. Help!! RedTea 4 118 2017-08-31, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Airborne
  how to instagram verify phone number?? warrensandre25 5 328 2017-08-13, 09:57 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  how to youtube verify code phone ? warrensandre25 2 149 2017-07-23, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Padfoot

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top