What to do with my old H@ck niches sites? What CPA/PPD Network to use?
2016-04-15, 09:30 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-16, 09:17 AM by SiZiF.)
So since every good CPA network became strict about promoting h@ck niches especially for social media websites (Which are mine) I don't know how to monetize them anymore.

I have few of my old h@ck niches sites with good traffic I don't want to give up on them since I worked hard on them for long time.

Every popular network like Cp@Grip AWM, and *Prohibited mentioning its name* denied me after some time because like they said advertisers from FR, NL etc became very sensitive and strict about h@ck niches and they block high paying pin offers for my campaigns.

I did renamed my landing pages to now contain word h@ck on it, but problem is my money sites have name h@ck inside and that can't be changed since people search these sites by these terms. And some advertisers reported my websites to AMs and then AMs told me to not use these sites anymore with their networks.

I'm really pissed of. Before there were good PPD networks like FileIce and ShareCash, but now these do not convert for me like they used to before.

There is no any good network which will be fine with these niches from what I've search for.
I don't want to use PPI for desktops since it's very annoying to change links all the time because of virus detection. Maybe OGmobi, how it converts for you? Anyone uses it for h@ck niches? Does OGmobi even accepts them?

Does anyone have any good idea how I can still monetize these sites without afraid someone will drive me away?

It will be disaster to throw away my sites since I they're few years old and provide good traffic.

Is there any good CPA/PPD network which converts well and doesn't Have Lead Problems which will allow blackh@t niches?

Please only serious replies from experienced marketers in this field. I will appreciate any honest advice and help.

Thanks in advance and best regards,
Sizif

Regards,
SiZiF
2016-04-15, 09:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-15, 09:42 PM by Doge_.)
OGAds accepts hacks, but it's only good for mobile cpi but with desktop, it's not converting good... :3
try to redirect only mobile on OGads, then send the desktop traffic to another Network.
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2016-04-15 10:35 PM) 
2016-04-15, 09:43 PM, (This post was last modified: 2016-04-15, 09:43 PM by Bazingaa.)
Ogads its your best go, works great with mobile traffic not sure about desktop tho
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2016-04-15 10:35 PM) 
2016-04-16, 07:30 AM,
Thanks for replies guys!

I'll try OG.
At least there is solution for mobile traffic I hope.

What about PPC sites which accepts BH niches, any good ones?
2016-04-16, 08:34 AM,
CPAGrip has been the best choice for me and for a lot of people. I believe a lot of people that are working with CPAGrip are using BH niches like "game hack". There's proof inside Google. Just search any popular game hack and you will find that a majority of those sites have a CPAGrip content locker. Voila.

But - if you weren't joking about the AM's reporting your sites, they're ways on how you can hide the referrer. You could just add a button on your main "game hack site" and link out to a new fresh domain with your CPA networks content locker on it, then everything will be allowed and safe. (I know a lot of guys that are doing that and that have been doing that for over a year now) I actually heard a lot about OGAds, I might give them a try later. Also, regarding PPC sites, I believe you can get away with advertising BH niches if you cloak your links.

Good luck wherever you decide to go. :)
Latest Thanks - View all

SiZiF(2016-04-16 08:39 AM) 
2016-04-16, 08:39 AM,
(2016-04-16, 08:34 AM)Before5am Wrote: CPAGrip has been the best choice for me and for a lot of people. I believe a lot of people that are working with CPAGrip are using BH niches like "game hack". There's proof inside Google. Just search any popular game hack and you will find that a majority of those sites have a CPAGrip content locker. Voila.

But - if you weren't joking about the AM's reporting your sites, they're ways on how you can hide the referrer. You could just add a button on your main "game hack site" and link out to a new fresh domain with your CPA networks content locker on it, then everything will be allowed and safe. (I know a lot of guys that are doing that and that have been doing that for over a year now) I actually heard a lot about OGAds, I might give them a try later. Also, regarding PPC sites, I believe you can get away with advertising BH niches if you cloak your links.

Good luck wherever you decide to go. :)

CPAGrip is fine with game hacks, but I talk about social networks site hacks. These became illegal for promoting on every good CPA network.

Currently testing OGads so I'll see how it goes.

Thank you for your reply and tips :)

Regards,
SiZiF

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Best Incentive Converting Network? Predatorius 9 416 2017-12-15, 10:58 PM
Last Post: Nem
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  In Dire Need of Some CPA Help Vicari0us 3 111 2017-12-14, 11:26 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 220 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 219 2017-12-10, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top