What to do when There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. hits
2014-01-10, 02:55 PM,
(2014-01-09, 11:40 PM)pepeneo Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 11:29 PM)sharehare Wrote: There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. doesnt look for scam website. They are simply getting people who send a video or website link to them, and theyll investigate if the website is legimate. If it isnt, they somehow take it down.

I love this site. Its a unique and legimate business that helps with internet freedom :)
That is BS and we all know it, the fatass behind There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. flags vids /sites/blogs etc he doesnt care if its legit or not.
He simply targets every competition which makes moeny as affiliates, cpa, ppd. Most likely he is in the cpa industry also and this way he stays ahead of competition.
As for "they investigate the website is legit" HTF are they going to do that? Download every game ever created and test out if the H$%^& works?
They flagg legit content also, basically if u have a high earning site making money from cpa they will try to take it down.
Ofcorce they also take down harmfull sites but they focus mostly on sites using surveys
There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. has nothing to do with internet freedom , we dont need a 12 yr old fatass kid policing the internet , its useless...

No.
A user sends in a link he think is spam and theyll look into it. Ive done this myself. Get your facts straight :) www.There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com/report-spam.html

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.
Share This Thread :

2014-01-10, 03:14 PM,
(2014-01-10, 02:55 PM)sharehare Wrote:
(2014-01-09, 11:29 PM)sharehare Wrote: There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. doesnt look for scam website. They are simply getting people who send a video or website link to them, and theyll investigate if the website is legimate. If it isnt, they somehow take it down.

I love this site. Its a unique and legimate business that helps with internet freedom :)
That is BS and we all know it, the fatass behind There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. flags vids /sites/blogs etc he doesnt care if its legit or not.
He simply targets every competition which makes moeny as affiliates, cpa, ppd. Most likely he is in the cpa industry also and this way he stays ahead of competition.
As for "they investigate the website is legit" HTF are they going to do that? Download every game ever created and test out if the H$%^& works?
They flagg legit content also, basically if u have a high earning site making money from cpa they will try to take it down.
Ofcorce they also take down harmfull sites but they focus mostly on sites using surveys
There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. has nothing to do with internet freedom , we dont need a 12 yr old fatass kid policing the internet , its useless...

No.
A user sends in a link he think is spam and theyll look into it. Ive done this myself. Get your facts straight :) www.There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. .com/report-spam.html

Ohh I was wondering why somebody would have a reason to defend There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. and now we now , ur a lil flagger
Well good luck with ur lil flagging journey bro , meanwhile the rest of us focusing on money will actually make money.
30 years from now when u will be looking at ur failed ventures come back to this post and give me big thumbs up because only than u will understand that beeing sucessful in life you must have honor, dedication and respect for other peoples work, taking shortcuts in life is not possible u will only end up as a twat
2014-01-11, 07:57 AM,
(2014-01-10, 03:14 PM)pepeneo Wrote:
(2014-01-10, 02:55 PM)sharehare Wrote:

No.

Ohh I was wondering why somebody would have a reason to defend There is to be no discussion regarding this website on CPA Elites any more. and now we now , ur a lil flagger
Well good luck with ur lil flagging journey bro , meanwhile the rest of us focusing on money will actually make money.
30 years from now when u will be looking at ur failed ventures come back to this post and give me big thumbs up because only than u will understand that beeing sucessful in life you must have honor, dedication and respect for other peoples work, taking shortcuts in life is not possible u will only end up as a twat

It almost sound like you're the good guy here. Let me assume you make 50~ dollars per day. That makes you scam around 1500 people per month(!!!!!). Because the way you are making money is not a "shortcut"? Using blackhat techniques to make money by others misstakes.
Ohh man, you need to change your business plan if you're gonna trash down on people like that.

Have a nice day.

You miss 100% of the shots you don't take.