What to do next?
2017-03-27, 03:10 AM,
This is my first time to do CPA. I need suggestions and comments to guide me for my CPA Journey.

What I have now:
1. Unsaturated Niche (Game)
2. Domain (.pro)
3. Web Hosting (Unlimited and reliable)
4. CPA Networks
5. Facebook Groups where I can easily advertise my website
6. Facebook Group auto poster

Need help on this:
1. How to setup content locker to my landing page?
2. Is there a way I can get free landing page and I'll just edit it and put my content locker?
3. How can I earn? If someone answer the survey on my website?

Thanks! You can mentor me if you want I have skype and hangout
email.cajancharles[at]gmail[.]com

[/size]
If you know Taylor Swift tell her I LOVE her.
2017-03-27, 03:32 AM, (This post was last modified: 2017-03-27, 03:35 AM by DrKent.)
1. There are usually 2 pieces of code (js/html) (or link) for your content locker on your network. One you have to put inside <head> tag of the page that you want to be locked and 2nd one you need to put where you want to call that locker (eg. on button click). Its not hard, there is a explanation for that on every network. You can experiment with blogger.

2. Yes, there are networks that have premade landings and lockers, you just need to click generate your own link and to promote that link. Other than that, on CPAE there are tons of landings, download, change id to yours and host.

3. You'll earn once offer is completed (app install, pin submit, email submit = survey).

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2017-03-27, 03:45 AM,
(2017-03-27, 03:32 AM)DrKent Wrote: 1. There are usually 2 pieces of code (js/html) (or link) for your content locker on your network. One you have to put inside <head> tag of the page that you want to be locked and 2nd one you need to put where you want to call that locker (eg. on button click). Its not hard, there is a explanation for that on every network. You can experiment with blogger.

2. Yes, there are networks that have premade landings and lockers, you just need to click generate your own link and to promote that link. Other than that, on CPAE there are tons of landings, download, change id to yours and host.

3. You'll earn once offer is completed (app install, pin submit, email submit = survey).

Thank you so much! Hope this will work, gonna post later my update and ask someone here to test it if there's a mistake i made.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top