What to do?
2014-12-09, 10:07 PM,
Picked up a great domain recently which I plan to turn into some sort of game guides site. I'm thinking long term so would monetizing the site via CPA be a bad idea? If you generally have to fill out a survey just to get something people will normally avoid that site. Should I look at some PPC sites? Adsense prehaps.

Any tips/advice is more than welcome.

netsky
2014-12-09, 10:19 PM,
If you are really thinking "LONG TERM" then forget money and think about VALUE you are giving to visitors.
Work hard first 6 months or even more without even thinking to put any kind of ads on site.
Once you start getting real and natural traffic from all around, from real people who are recommending your content all around - it is time to think what monetazation method to use.
Simply do test week after week:
use affiliate links for games, use adsense, cpa, sell whatever...
Latest Thanks - View all

Ben”””(2014-12-09 11:55 PM) 
2014-12-09, 10:47 PM,
Miki is right on the spot. Get some quality content up on your site and maybe try and promote your site on niche related forums.
2014-12-09, 11:55 PM,
Content defiantly comes first, always has done on any site I have worked on. Other than using Adsense I don't really have any knowledge on other monetizing techniques. Want to look into and understand a few more while I'm building up the site. Affiliate links wouldn't be a bad idea, providing I have the traffic sites like This business is banned due to bad reports against it on Google. etc.. could generate a decent income.

Cheers for the suggestion.
2014-12-10, 03:50 AM,
As miki said you should focus on your content and on what you give your visitors first, and then build out multiple streams of revenue, it can be adsense, other ads, or you can even get affiliated with game developers and sell their games. Its up to you.

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2014-12-11, 12:29 AM, (This post was last modified: 2014-12-11, 12:30 AM by CodeMoney.)
If you are looking for long term and aiming for long term, then it is a very good idea. See this site ,labnol(dot)org, for the quality. The author earns more than $3000 per day from adsense alone. His contents are unique and original. Very simple.
Just build content, money will follow. Think of money later. You will get higher business and reputation

Be YOU.
2014-12-11, 12:38 AM,
(2014-12-11, 12:29 AM)CodeMoney Wrote: If you are looking for long term and aiming for long term, then it is a very good idea. See this site ,labnol(dot)org, for the quality. The author earns more than $3000 per day from adsense alone. His contents are unique and original. Very simple.
Just build content, money will follow. Think of money later. You will get higher business and reputation

Who ever told you that site is making $3,000+ per day is talking shit.
Don't believe everything you read.
2014-12-11, 01:23 AM,
(2014-12-11, 12:38 AM)Netsky Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 12:29 AM)CodeMoney Wrote: If you are looking for long term and aiming for long term, then it is a very good idea. See this site ,labnol(dot)org, for the quality. The author earns more than $3000 per day from adsense alone. His contents are unique and original. Very simple.

If you go through, the author somewhere have placed an screenshot, I have seen it. He is awarded by google as a successful adsense partner. the sites get millions of readers per moneth. He have 1.7k articles ranked in search engines. I also he has another clone of the site.

I strongly believe his screenshot and his earnings, because he is not an Internet Marketer to show off and prove. Content is about tech tips.

Be YOU.
2014-12-11, 01:33 AM,
(2014-12-11, 01:23 AM)CodeMoney Wrote:

If you go through, the author somewhere have placed an screenshot, I have seen it. He is awarded by google as a successful adsense partner. the sites get millions of readers per moneth. He have 1.7k articles ranked in search engines. I also he has another clone of the site.

I strongly believe his screenshot and his earnings, because he is not an Internet Marketer to show off and prove. Content is about tech tips.

The guy is talking shit. almost 100% of his traffic is from India. that make peanuts per click. He won't be getting anywhere near the amount of traffic needed to earn $3,000+ daily.
2014-12-11, 01:54 AM,
(2014-12-11, 01:33 AM)Netsky Wrote:
(2014-12-11, 01:23 AM)CodeMoney Wrote:

The guy is talking shit. almost 100% of his traffic is from India. that make peanuts per click. He won't be getting anywhere near the amount of traffic needed to earn $3,000+ daily.
Ok, lets not worry about that. I thought it's good. He has traffic. All the best with your domain. do well

Be YOU.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top