What the hell? That's all I can say.
2015-06-20, 08:19 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-21, 12:18 AM by DutchPride.)
I usually track my competitors to see what kind of SEO techniques they are using, but this one just killed me.
Here is the top 1 website for Clash of Clans niche
Please do not share other people's niches - Staff

If you will visit the website you will see that keyword density is crazy! About 10% I guess which is very very high.
Majestic data of the website is Trust Flow is 12 and Citation Flow is 30.
Moz data DA is 26, PA 38 and Spam Score is 7/17 which is high.
Ahrefs data - Global Rank 8,785,596 and 7.4K Backlinks ( From ahrefs you can see that links were blast, no dreepfeeding and very spammed anchors) Just blasted and the links are very low quality, no sape, no pbn, no nothing! I'm pretty sure that it's GSA.
No extra pages like contact us, privacy, T&C etc.
The meta description tag has like 500 words in it :) the limit as far as I remember is 160 characters.

My website for that niche is 1000 better, much less links and all very high quality, anchors not spammed tf, da, pa is much higher. I even have about 10-15 links from homepages where the TF is over 50 and the websites are in DMOZ.

So my question... What the f@ck is wrong with google algorithm? Are you fcuking kidding me?

To the website owner - you have my respect. You just f@cked google algorithm and this is awesome.
2015-06-20, 08:37 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-20, 08:37 PM by Moneybo.)
The quality of his backlinks are probably better. I've outranked websites with thousands of backlinks with just a handful of high quality backlinks. He probably has a big social network following as well. that is my guess.

Just remember the votes from the already popular kids (websites) count more
2015-06-20, 08:52 PM,
I think he c&b his website... In a long run you will overrank him :)
What positions are you having at the moment?
2015-06-20, 09:25 PM,
I keep telling people that keyword stuffing, spamming, autogenerated content still works. But 95% of IMers won`t believe it and they are scared to try :)

Cheers
2015-06-20, 09:49 PM,
His website sucks but it's also in some special featured box on the top of google. What is this?
2015-06-20, 10:08 PM,
(2015-06-20, 09:49 PM)๖ۣۜPhoenix Wrote: His website sucks but it's also in some special featured box on the top of google. What is this?
Some new things that google made few months ago. Still can't believe that google so stupid to quote this website on this featured box.

(2015-06-20, 08:52 PM)SitraM Wrote: I think he c&b his website... In a long run you will overrank him :)
What positions are you having at the moment?

I guess. But usually c&b it's when you blasting links like 100k in a week and from my experience it usual works with blogspot and wordpress websites, not with new bought domain where as it's still in google sandbox.

Right now i'm on the position 40ish + - 5 and jumping. But the good thing is that I am on this position for nearly 6 months now. Getting only 50 UV a day - not much.
(2015-06-20, 09:25 PM)peetrike Wrote: I keep telling people that keyword stuffing, spamming, autogenerated content still works. But 95% of IMers won`t believe it and they are scared to try :)

Cheers

I guess you right. Since I always try to respect google and thinking that content is a king but now I guess auto generated low quality shit is a king.
2015-06-20, 10:13 PM,
This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Especially this question 'What the hell is wrong with Google algorithm?' makes no sense. You're acting like you know the Google algorithm. No one knows how it works, therefore you can't say it's wrong. In fact, I'm 100% sure there's nothing wrong with it. It's working as intended.
2015-06-20, 10:41 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-20, 10:41 PM by CristianDIOR.)
(2015-06-20, 10:13 PM)porphyritic Wrote: This thread makes no sense whatsoever.

Especially this question 'What the hell is wrong with Google algorithm?' makes no sense. You're acting like you know the Google algorithm. No one knows how it works, therefore you can't say it's wrong. In fact, I'm 100% sure there's nothing wrong with it. It's working as intended.

Look bro, if you don't have anything useful to say here, just don't say it at all.

So since you said let me explain:

Google its like a girl. Imagine that you have a girlfriend and one day she break up with you and chooses different man over you. In your head you understand what kind of men she likes, for example rich, good body, handsome etc. But when you see her new boyfriend and he is poor and ugly as f@ck, don't you start asking questions - why the f@ck she chooses this man over me.

Same with Google, we only can predict the factors that affects Google algorithms. And since you said nobody knows how algorithms works that's mean you don't have no idea what is SEO at all.
2015-06-20, 11:38 PM,
He have social signals, check ahrefs you'll see what I'm talking about.

Get some social signals for your website too.

You can have +50TF backlinks, and your website can be hq, but without social signals, google will think "wtf is this website? hq backlinks but without social signals? this must be someone trying to rank a website by unconventional means, because a hq website with hq backlinks has to have social signals".
About the other guy website google thinks "lame website, but it has backlinks and social signals, so people must like to visit it, it's a legit website, we can't be all promaster webdesigners but at least the website has the public interest"

Most of the time people forget about how important are social signals.
2015-06-21, 12:19 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-06-21, 12:19 AM by DutchPride.)
I have deleted the link, please do not share other people's projects.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What the hell is GSA? drycoco 10 859 2015-02-24, 09:55 PM
Last Post: NyanCat

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top