What the hell?
2014-01-26, 02:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-26, 02:45 AM by M!st3r XX.)
I posted in thread post about cpagrip stats. John quoted me and after 1 minutes my post disappeared. That's not fair from Cpaelites to delete my post. I just showing point to members can see bad stats from couple users. If someone from cpagrip reported my post, than they want to hide something.

Sorry for bad english.
2014-01-26, 02:49 AM,
Posting a screenshot of your sub-par earnings simply to talk down upon a Network is kind of low quality, don't you think?

If you had stated the country in which you were getting downloads from, how many clicks you get on average, what types of links you get, your conversion rate and EPC per country, it would be an entirely different story.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison
2014-01-26, 02:57 AM,
(2014-01-26, 02:49 AM)OMGWTFISTHIS Wrote: Posting a screenshot of your sub-par earnings simply to talk down upon a Network is kind of low quality, don't you think?

If you had stated the country in which you were getting downloads from, how many clicks you get on average, what types of links you get, your conversion rate and EPC per country, it would be an entirely different story.

I posted my screnshoots, and I have my friend permisions to show his earnings. He also have complaint. I contacted owner, and he assure my everything is ok.
2014-01-26, 03:04 AM,
(2014-01-26, 02:57 AM)M!st3r XX Wrote: I posted my screnshoots, and I have my friend permisions to show his earnings. He also have complaint. I contacted owner, and he assure my everything is ok.

I don't think you're understanding me correctly. IF you had posted the image along with the rest of the information I told you in my previous post, it would of been fine.

It would be like if a man brought a car back to a dealership and told them your standard stick shift car's clutch is going out. The man gets angry and calls them a joke. Little did the dealership know, the man simply has never learned how to drive a standard car in his life and rides the clutch all day.

See how that's kind of...not fair? The screenshot is perfectly fine, it's just that you left out more information. Maybe if the man who had a standard stick shift car was an excellent driver and knew how to drive. He could give the dealership some more information to help them solve the case, rather than telling them it's broken.

[SHARE] CPA Elites Forum Citer Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[SHARE] CPA Elites Link To Post PM Script! Look Inside! [Forum Tool]
[Image: D8HZ2ho.png]
"I have not failed 1,000 times. I have successfully discovered 1,000 ways to NOT make a light bulb." -Thomas Edison

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Saw this video and was like What the hell!! vegetajgd 5 227 2017-08-20, 11:22 PM
Last Post: DrKent
  I'm scared as hell! TheWomanILove 35 2,065 2014-08-04, 02:52 AM
Last Post: Heraclitus
  FUNNY AS HELL Jaysamuel 0 265 2013-12-18, 06:16 AM
Last Post: Jaysamuel
  What the hell is wrong with YouTube ImAlanas 10 1,301 2013-11-25, 04:58 PM
Last Post: rap8557

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top