What should i try
2014-08-08, 10:02 PM,
I've been making about 40-50$/day on average for quite a while now sometimes i make more sometimes i make less.

I have recently purchased a plot from my savings and from the money that i made online now i want to built my own house but for that i need to make atleast 6k$ a month so that i can start the construction but i've been trying to increase my income with CPA so i'm stuck at the moment i've been reading alot and i'm having hard time figuring out what should i be trying next.

I'm good at SEO but not with facebook i have invested money in softwares, i have had small success with different affiliate programs in past as well so now i was thinking about promoting some amazon products and probably typical dating,weight loss offers aswell to make some additional money on the side.

i need your suggestion should i stick with CPA and try to improvise or should i try something else on the side as well?

Because i have ample time but i'm scared of failure Confused
2014-08-08, 10:29 PM,
What do you do to make 40-50$ a day? Just do it on a larger scale !
Latest Thanks - View all

nexus(2014-08-08 11:35 PM) 
2014-08-08, 10:37 PM,
(2014-08-08, 10:29 PM)Super.T.News Wrote: What do you do to make 40-50$ a day? Just do it on a larger scale !

content locking on BH H@ck niche sites. Yes, i'm trying to do it on a larger scale as well so far the results are not good but i'm optimistic that the methods will start generating revenue eventually.

Apart from content locking i was thinking abt trying other options as well like small review sites and PPD. i haven't tried PPD yet
2014-08-08, 11:01 PM,
You never know where the rabbit will pop up from!

Look around, see what people do and talk about and you will get ideas what to give a try.

What works currently for you, keep it and try to improve it and extend it, but always keep looking to try new things as thats where you might get the biggest profit
Latest Thanks - View all

nexus(2014-08-08 11:35 PM) 
2014-08-10, 04:17 AM,
40/50$ a day is pretty good! Just scale it up. And you will be earning allot more.
Why would you go for a diffrent method if this one is already working for you?
Latest Thanks - View all

nexus(2014-08-10 04:32 AM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-08-10, 04:28 AM,
(2014-08-10, 04:17 AM)DutchPride Wrote: 40/50$ a day is pretty good! Just scale it up. And you will be earning allot more.

i was making almost 90-100$ from the same method basically it's just one site that is generating all the revenue and the revenue seems to be dropping although i have made some changes but still not progress,i have started another site as well with more content now i'm trying to rank the new site as well.

In the meantime i was thinking maybe i should do something else on the side so that i can save some extra money for the house i'm paying 400$ rent so including all the other utillies my monthly expenses are around 800$ and plus i'm paying university fees as well so i'm only saving about 400$ a month
2014-08-10, 04:29 AM,
(2014-08-10, 04:28 AM)nexus Wrote:
(2014-08-10, 04:17 AM)DutchPride Wrote: 40/50$ a day is pretty good! Just scale it up. And you will be earning allot more.

i was making almost 90-100$ from the same method basically it's just one site that is generating all the revenue and the revenue seems to be dropping although i have made some changes but still not progress,i have started another site as well with more content now i'm trying to rank the new site as well.

In the meantime i was thinking maybe i should do something else on the side so that i can save some extra money for the house i'm paying 400$ rent so including all the other utillies my monthly expenses are around 800$ and plus i'm paying university fees as well so i'm only saving about 400$ a month

Can't you set up a few other niches that backs it up?
So that when your older niches die you can still benefit from the new ones?

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-08-10, 04:35 AM,
yes, this is what i have done this time but i'm having hard time creating videos, i am going to read the threads shared by other members on creating HQ videos i guess that might significantly improve my CR :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top