What should I do now?
2013-07-08, 04:29 PM,
Hello, so my yt video is ranking not bad now and it's getting lot of negative comments, I would like to remove them or make them for approval only, but the problem is that I lost my account in txt file when reinstalled windows and formatted harddrive due virus.

is there something I can do beside boosting my video with positive comments?

Thanks,
2013-07-08, 04:36 PM,
you don't remember anything about the account? if not...nothing else you can do other than what you mentioned or you could maybe try taking down the comments by flagging. But what you mentioned is easier to do.

Just flag your video and get it taken down. Add or take away a second and upload it again to YouTube and rank that.
2013-07-08, 04:37 PM,
To be honest if you can't recover the account just do a new video, it doesn't take that long and the hassle of fighting constant negs will easily make it worthwhile.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

2013-07-08, 04:52 PM,
Set comments to approval only :) That way you wont have those stupid kids saying your video is bullsh*t.

Want High Quality Traffic/Free High Retention Views? Join Hitleap today!
[Image: qVpUf9k.jpg]
2013-07-08, 04:54 PM,
(2013-07-08, 04:52 PM)SoCoX Wrote: Set comments to approval only :) That way you wont have those stupid kids saying your video is bullsh*t.

did you read his whole post?
2013-07-08, 05:29 PM,
Woah. Don't delete your video. Just upload it again and try to keep the first page of comments positive, that's all.

Cheers,
PB3

Nobody exists on purpose, nobody belongs anywhere, everybody's going to die. Come watch TV? | Skype: peacebreaker3 |

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top