What should I do?
2014-02-17, 03:55 AM,
Hey guys,

I am writing this thread asking for help after a long time and this time I really need it.

I have this really close friend of mine who is going through a rough phase with her husband so she thinks that he is cheating on her with another girl through facebook.
Now I was wondering of installing a keylogger but that wont be of any help because he also skypes with another girl.. So I am sort of looking for a software that would record everything that he does on the laptop (its a Mac) without him knowing. Now also the catch is that he also is a software programmer (has a B.SC Computer Science and some certificaions).. so now what software do you recommend and do you also have any other suggestions as well?

Please dont troll on this thread, as its a serious matter and I would appreciate some quick and meaningful replies.

2014-02-17, 06:41 AM,
Best way to find out is to leave the hacking, instead pose as a girl he'd go for, and add him. See if makes a pass at you :) Had to do it for one of my buddies a few years ago, actually found his douchebag girlfriend on chatroulette lol!

Facebook|Native Mastermind - Learn the secrets I use to make $20k/month! Click Here Now!
2014-02-17, 06:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-02-17, 06:55 AM by Wolfz.)
Software programmer ?
You need to be careful about it.

Also,where is the part about you in love with her ?

Just joking Grin

Good luck

''If you spend too much time thinking about a thing, you'll never get it done.'' - Bruce Lee
2014-02-17, 07:56 AM,
you could try this out, im not sure though http://www.laptopspyware.com/uses.html

[Image: UploadCash%20banner%205.gif]
2014-02-17, 12:12 PM,
Thank you for the help kasher9 and roiancuares .. You both were very helpful!

If anyone else has any ideas then feel free to post and let me know. This is a serious matter.
2014-02-17, 12:28 PM,
Hi bro! on my school he have ABTutor but i dont know if its free.
With that program you can see and record from you own pc what the other pc is doing very useful.

Kind Regards,

Mike
2014-02-17, 12:52 PM,
(2014-02-17, 12:28 PM)mikederoo Wrote: Hi bro! on my school he have ABTutor but i dont know if its free.
With that program you can see and record from you own pc what the other pc is doing very useful.

Kind Regards,

Mike

Thank you for the suggestion. i'll just have a look at this software.

Still open to opinions and suggestions :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top