What's your opinion? (Landing Pages)
2014-10-09, 11:28 PM,
Hey everyone,

I've search but I'm still thinking if it's worthed having a landing page for every niche.
I'm still brainstorming some ideas and I need to have a clear image on this.

Do you think that's better if we create a landing page for every niche OR should I use an shorted link directly to the campaign?

And in your experience, what converts best? Saying that the Landing page is really HQ.

Waiting for thoughts,
Thank you.
2014-10-09, 11:37 PM,
You should have a landing page for your niche, directly redirecting them to your campaign is not good.

[Image: Ev35XZL.png]
2014-10-09, 11:50 PM,
Just Imagine as yourself as a lead. Will you be doing that survey? Is that appealing you enough? Do you get excited when you see that (landing) page appear?
2014-10-09, 11:58 PM,
(2014-10-09, 11:50 PM)HackTrack Wrote: Just Imagine as yourself as a lead. Will you be doing that survey? Is that appealing you enough? Do you get excited when you see that (landing) page appear?

That was exactly what I though!

But I'm still creating and thinking what would be the best design for each niche, I just asked this because last time I was using LP's I was getting bad 'feedback', but I think the design was the problem.

I'll be making some test's and maybe create a thread when every week / month I create a different design for every niche and make a good research on that.
2014-10-10, 12:04 AM,
(2014-10-09, 11:58 PM)Silveiro Wrote:
(2014-10-09, 11:50 PM)HackTrack Wrote: Just Imagine as yourself as a lead. Will you be doing that survey? Is that appealing you enough? Do you get excited when you see that (landing) page appear?

That was exactly what I though!

But I'm still creating and thinking what would be the best design for each niche, I just asked this because last time I was using LP's I was getting bad 'feedback', but I think the design was the problem.

I'll be making some test's and maybe create a thread when every week / month I create a different design for every niche and make a good research on that.

Or What you can do is that make your landing page <--> Download Page. Like you provide the leads direct download page which is actually Landing page!

I remember one thread in forums here. I don't remember the name *cough*mega clone *cough* something :) If you can find that, Its the answer to your questions!
2014-10-10, 12:14 AM,
LP offer way better results
2014-10-10, 03:33 AM,
Just wrote a post today for MaxBounty's blog on custom landing pages coincidently. It might give you some additional info you're looking for.

http://blog.maxbounty.com/industry/find-...ing-pages/

Become an Affiliate at MaxBounty, the #1 voted CPA Network!

Visit MaxBounty's blog for offer insight and industry happenings
2014-10-10, 04:42 AM,
If i was you then i will make landing page and then it better to redirect to landing page because landing page appealing you enough to visitors and then you will make tons of money.
Feel free if you have to ask any question regarding PPD or CPA Skype: live.call5

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,662 Today, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 84 Yesterday, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 210 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 378 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 404 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB