CPAElites is for sale! As a result of the 2 months CEO absence: Please click [here] to read more!

What's worth mining in 2020?
2020-07-02, 03:38 PM, (This post was last modified: 2020-07-03, 04:38 AM by Maxy.)
Hey dudes, long time no see, I'm old around, this account has just 5 years age but I'm here way before this. Anyway, since global economy gonna collapse sooner or later(based on some case studies and being inspired by R. Kiyosaki[btw I recommend you to read Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki, an amazing financial education book!]) I wanted to brag in this subject finally, regarding cryptocoins as I see daily people recommending to switch all your FIAT to gold/silver or crypto, since rest of the stocks and currencies are controlled by government, and since they screwed up so hard, a second Corona crysis wave might collapse the whole world uglier than beefore and all can change 180 degree. (WATCH THIS VIDEO and let me know what you think :) )

What are you mining?
As google said:
[Image: JvOHBcS.png]

Since I've missed the "first" opportunity, I've decided by 2020 to start mining just to achieve some assets that I might proffit from in few years..
I'm currenctly mining Ravencoin on my gtx 1070, making around 25 coins/day which means 0.50$/day. I don't mind the electricity bill neither the coin value right now, It surely gonna matter in time as I see them all growing soon.
I did mine before altcoins such as Turtle Coin, Electroneum, Phoneum, etc, and I've saved all my wallets on an usb stick for later(hopefuly I won't lose it inside house lmao).

I'd love to bring some activity on this thread and I would love to hear your opinion and thoughts CPAELITES.

Maxy

[Image: banner2.jpg]
2020-07-15, 11:46 PM,
Well, I suggest you mine a bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most stable and popular currency, which will not fall in price soon. Everyone knows about bitcoin, and there will always be demand for it. That sounds like the least risky investment to me.
2020-07-16, 06:05 PM,
(2020-07-15, 11:46 PM)Hugirdred Wrote: Well, I suggest you mine a bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most stable and popular currency, which will not fall in price soon. Everyone knows about bitcoin, and there will always be demand for it. That sounds like the least risky investment to me.

I'm not mining 24/7, therefore its really useless for my GTX 1070 to mine BTC since the reward amount might be really insignificantly low, so I'd rather chose to mine altcoins that are top rated on CMC which might have some real growing potential(based on BTC chart overtime - remember it got launched in 2009, and it reached ATH 20k in 2017).
I am trying to mine all of them and just save them onto an usb stick arranged in folders by currency name. For example I mined 150K TRTL (Turtle Coins), and now I switched to RVN since 2 July. Meanwhile, my phone does cloud mining on Phoneum, PI Network, Sweat Coin. I am just growing my assets from which I'll probably proffit in few years, of course.

However, based on what happens nowadays in the world, I see BTC having huge potential of growth, as you said, alot of people know about BTC nowadays, so will be gettin soon to another ATH.

I am inspired by Robert Kiyosaki and his youtube interviews regarding corona thingy and what actually our governments tried to hide. If you are interested by what I'm actually talking about, have a look on this.

(There are lots of vids with him talking with many people including those from Wall Street, even Trump, so, hes my inspiration - i recommend you reading some of his books like Rich Dad Poor Dad, FAKE, Who stole my pension)

Those thingys hes talking about are really happening and they influence the global economy.

2020-07-17, 01:17 PM,
Well, you can always mine bitcoin. There has been an increase in the price of bitcoin over the las few years and this time it has been noticed. The year 2020 has not been looking good and that is why people have moved to bitcoin and the forex market. You can try your luck in both or one. Its all about how you take it.
2020-07-19, 06:14 PM,
He'll have to wait sometime to get BTC though that's why he's asking for something different I guess.
2020-07-22, 12:25 PM,
(2020-07-19, 06:14 PM)geraldosfire Wrote: He'll have to wait sometime to get BTC though that's why he's asking for something different I guess.

Yeah, thats true. I am just asking what are you guys mining in 2020? :)

2020-08-13, 10:08 AM,
bitcoin , you can stop anytinme ,also lost and really earn , so probbaly bitcoin will be best way .