What's the deal about IG
2016-06-19, 05:13 PM,
I have been seeing a lot of journeys going through with IG and I dont understand how it works.... I wanna try it manually but will buy bots If I can earn some $$$.

I dont know what kind niches do I have to promote(Can I do BH or only WH)?

I have to make 6 accs and join groups then what'll happen?I dont have any IG acc with a group with followers but Im willing to spend time working on this daily. I dont know how I can get followers. So my questions to you generous guys reading my thread are -

1. How many accs do I need to start manually?
2. How do I get followers?
3. What type of niches do I promote?
4. How do I promote(LPs or stuff)?

Excuse me for my bad english.

Have a good Day

Regards
2016-06-19, 05:49 PM,
1. How many accs do I need to start manually?
You can start with 3 -5 accounts for your promotion.

This is called give and take. So usually you need to follow different users, like posts, or comments on their post. It will give you a chance to get a follow back from the different users that you have followed

Type is either BH or WH, ant niches works with IG, it is how you engage with those users that are into your niche. You can start with FREE IG FOLLOWERS if you want.

You just need to add your link to your bio. Just indicate to your comments or post that they check your bio for your awesome niche.

I am not expert on this but I hope those answers will give you a quick overview how IG works. GOOD LUCK!
2016-06-19, 07:31 PM,
(2016-06-19, 05:49 PM)WarAffiliate Wrote: 1. How many accs do I need to start manually?
You can start with 3 -5 accounts for your promotion.

This is called give and take. So usually you need to follow different users, like posts, or comments on their post. It will give you a chance to get a follow back from the different users that you have followed

Type is either BH or WH, ant niches works with IG, it is how you engage with those users that are into your niche. You can start with FREE IG FOLLOWERS if you want.

You just need to add your link to your bio. Just indicate to your comments or post that they check your bio for your awesome niche.

I am not expert on this but I hope those answers will give you a quick overview how IG works. GOOD LUCK!

Is a phone number needed for verification of accs?If yes do you know any method for PVAs?

How many people per day should I follow for my niche per acc and How can I find them?

Do I post images related to my niche?Can I use hack/crack niches here?
2016-06-20, 04:10 AM,
Generally at some point in time you probably will need to phone verify. You can try out various texting apps, use your phone or buy a pva service. Start out following a lower amount 300 or so a day is fine for the first few weeks. Search for accounts in your niche. Ideally you will be searching for large active accounts that aren't too large and are more focused on said niche. You also should post images related to the niche of your account(s). Yes you could use hack/crack niches but they usually don't go very far, not to say don't try it out.
2016-06-20, 02:40 PM,
I recently got into insta to i won't say i am a expert but if you have basic questions you can allways PM me :) and i would be happy to help as far as my experience goes!
2016-06-20, 07:24 PM,
(2016-06-20, 02:40 PM)username447 Wrote: I recently got into insta to i won't say i am a expert but if you have basic questions you can allways PM me :) and i would be happy to help as far as my experience goes!

Can you PM me your skype?We can talk there...I cant send PMs
2016-06-20, 08:17 PM,
can u add me on skype : roman.mkt18
i want to talk with u i want to do the same method as well.. if u can help :D
2016-06-20, 08:19 PM,
Do some search on Elites as well regarding the IG and the methods, people have shared some good stuff regarding IG.
2016-06-20, 08:31 PM,
Oh, i have this question in my minds for ages, WarAffiliate if we follow them, do they see our content as well? or only people who follow us see it..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  IG free followers source aliozgenc 4 247 2017-12-05, 09:17 AM
Last Post: DEADZ
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 1 235 2017-12-01, 10:29 PM
Last Post: jackin
  IG+OGADS method help jomu 15 891 2017-11-23, 12:24 AM
Last Post: timberlin
  IG + MP + Settings raz2606 10 416 2017-10-18, 03:15 AM
Last Post: SparkCube
  Can anyone give me a quick run down of the IG method? arizonadanktea 3 238 2017-10-03, 10:05 PM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top