What's the best strategy for CPA?
2014-06-04, 02:22 PM,
Make Video ---- Make Landing Page ----- Upload Video ------ Send 50 views,5 likes and 2 comments daily ----- repeat!

Is this the best?
2014-06-04, 02:26 PM,
You might want to send more views and less likes daily in my opinion. I'm no expert but I recommend something unlisting the vidoes first then send ~100 views, 3 likes and 2 comments DAILY for 3 days and then make the video public.

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-06-04, 02:27 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04, 02:28 PM by Aakarsh.)
(2014-06-04, 02:26 PM)Blatreou Wrote: You might want to send more views and less likes daily in my opinion. I'm no expert but I recommend something unlisting the vidoes first then send ~100 views, 3 likes and 2 comments DAILY for 3 days and then make the video public.

In how much time video gets deleted?From where do you send views?
2014-06-04, 02:30 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04, 02:31 PM by Twisted Fate.)
(2014-06-04, 02:27 PM)Aakarsh Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 02:26 PM)Blatreou Wrote: You might want to send more views and less likes daily in my opinion. I'm no expert but I recommend something unlisting the vidoes first then send ~100 views, 3 likes and 2 comments DAILY for 3 days and then make the video public.

If you're doing blackhat niches, just set and forget. Upload, wait a day or 2, send a few likes. Depending on niche, video can stay up to a week to months. I use enhanceviews for my likes, the comments are not working. :/

[Image: u90z4i6.png]
2014-06-04, 02:33 PM,
HQ converting landing page / website > Good SEO > Traffic > $
Latest Thanks - View all

dice(2014-06-04 05:08 PM) Aakarsh(2014-06-04 02:36 PM) 
2014-06-04, 02:34 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04, 02:36 PM by Aakarsh.)
(2014-06-04, 02:30 PM)Blatreou Wrote:

If you're doing blackhat niches, just set and forget. Upload, wait a day or 2, send a few likes. Depending on niche, video can stay up to a week to months. I use enhanceviews for my likes, the comments are not working. :/

Can you show me a Medium Quality landing page(NOT YOURS)?cuz I am getting views but no clicks or leads...:(.

(2014-06-04, 02:33 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: HQ converting landing page / website > Good SEO > Traffic > $

Same questions as previous quote.
2014-06-04, 03:01 PM,
(2014-06-04, 02:34 PM)Aakarsh Wrote:

Can you show me a Medium Quality landing page(NOT YOURS)?cuz I am getting views but no clicks or leads...:(.

(2014-06-04, 02:33 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: HQ converting landing page / website > Good SEO > Traffic > $

I cant really show you any because posting others private work on here is against the rules, nor do I look at others work either because I like to be unique. If you want to make something good that converts it's all about trust, if you do not have good design skills why not outsource the task and buy something. Look around, there are plenty of services in the marketplace that offer good designs for peanuts, you can find scripts and such on here for free if you dig deep enough, some examples to get good conversions would be:

- Testimonial comments from downloaders /fans/followers.
- Good video with a clear sounding English voice.
- Provide proof of codes/points/whatever being generated in the video/images on your landing page as well.
- Use the code to show todays date and have something like (Updated today: code here that updates) - it's on here somewhere just find the code it's been shared.
- Good solid looking images on the page should be placed, anything such as (Approved by) or (Virus free) stuff like that helps, trust me!

Hope that helps!
2014-06-04, 03:04 PM,
(2014-06-04, 03:01 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

I cant really show you any because posting others private work on here is against the rules, nor do I look at others work either because I like to be unique. If you want to make something good that converts it's all about trust, if you do not have good design skills why not outsource the task and buy something. Look around, there are plenty of services in the marketplace that offer good designs for peanuts, you can find scripts and such on here for free if you dig deep enough, some examples to get good conversions would be:

- Provide proof of codes/points/whatever being generated in the video/images on your landing page as well.
- Use the code to show todays date and have something like (Updated today: code here that updates) - it's on here somewhere just find the code it's been shared.
- Good solid looking images on the page should be placed, anything such as (Approved by) or (Virus free) stuff like that helps, trust me!

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help but should I put my niche's image as background and use widget r download page?
2014-06-04, 03:06 PM,
(2014-06-04, 03:04 PM)Aakarsh Wrote:
(2014-06-04, 02:27 PM)Aakarsh Wrote: In how much time video gets deleted?From where do you send views?

Hope that helps!

Thanks for the help but should I put my niche's image as background and use widget r download page?

Well, my advice would be that you add both, you can do some split testing by adding it like this for example:

Download 1
Download 2

Add the widget with a good skin that shows your niche inside it to the download 1 or 2, then use the other one for a download page that links to the network. That way you can see what converts and what does not whilst still making money along the way.
2014-06-04, 03:07 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-06-04, 03:08 PM by Dragoner.)

It is hard now to rank landing page on wordpress? Around 300 words

Hope that helps!
It is hard to rank landing page on wordpress?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Frustrated by CPA offers which change their contents EthanTaylor 12 371 5 hours ago
Last Post: SparkCube
  Question about CPA & CPI 5light 3 124 8 hours ago
Last Post: fionix
  What Is The Best CPA Company For Me? shervin 6 135 9 hours ago
Last Post: George_AdCombo
  Alexander Bachmann: admitad share in Russian CPA is 70% alex_admitad 4 175 11 hours ago
Last Post: alex_admitad
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 641 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top