What's the benefits of the landing page?
2017-08-08, 12:22 AM,
[b]hey
i have a question..
whats the benefits of the landing page?
why not to promote or publish the direct offers links???
why i must have a landing page??
and what must this landing page have and contain??
[/b]
2017-08-09, 08:34 AM,
Landing pages makes the user feel that the website is legit, and than they complete offers. Otherwise no one gonna complete your offers,
2017-08-10, 11:03 AM,
Landing page is the intersection between users to offers.
2017-08-10, 02:24 PM,
ur lp will load faster than the offer, usually offer goes tru several tracking urls of which most of them are flagged anywhere u would want to promote it
2017-08-10, 06:05 PM,
There are so many benefits when you have a landing page.
- Offers landing often times isn't that good. Using landing you can have a control about your marketing campaign (to write whatever you want, better hook up, to target keywords, etc...).
- You can rank your landing.
- No more creepy links.
- On most top paid traffic platforms is a must (Adwords, Bing, FB doesn't like direct linking at all).
- Looks more legit.
- If you try to spam your direct offer link on most of social platforms you can't post that link.
- Million more..

What should it contain?
That is a wide topic. What offers are you going to promote? Incentive or non incentive?
If you want to promote incentive (90% of those are as we call them BH), you can check pages and niches on here with lockers (Content/link lockers).
If you want to promote non incentive. That depends on your angle of approach. In most cases you need few lines of text like "hook" (benefits) to your targeted audience of that product and video or image. Make it simple but effective with button redirect to an offer like (sign up on here) or email capture to build email list and to promote that offer and future offers to that niche targeted list.

You can search on here for some landing pages or on G, there are for both and check it out.
Examples:
WH Landings: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-FREE-80...ding-Pages
BH Landing: https://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-High-Co...nding-Page

[Image: banner.gif]

BH niches, templates, bonuses, btc - weekly payments..

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  OGAds - Weekly Payments - Landing Pages - Mentor - Hot Offers OGAds 388 53,794 2017-12-14, 01:18 AM
Last Post: OGAds
  WP landing page upload problem justinmartin 3 85 2017-12-13, 01:59 AM
Last Post: justinmartin
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 3 216 2017-12-12, 12:42 AM
Last Post: imonambot
  Where to upload my landing pages Gnr993 11 384 2017-12-09, 09:55 PM
Last Post: Nelwyrr
  Review my Landing Page / Website YoungArt 8 405 2017-12-05, 04:40 AM
Last Post: EnChanter

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB