What's next now ?
2015-03-19, 10:45 PM,
Hi CPAELITES,

I'am trying to rank a one-page website on google about a whitehat niche with low competition, then i did the following steps :

1. created a the website on blogger contains the main keyword
2. modified the template & layout
3. prepared my article with ~200 words (i wrote the keyword wisely)
4. added images related to the niche with alt description (contains the main keyword)
5. I added my ppd link in the last of the article
6. I added that "microdata"
7. submitted the site to google web master tools
8. submitted the sitemap

what's next to make it the 1st on google ?

I heard that page rank method doesn't work anymore
2015-03-20, 06:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-03-20, 07:18 PM by Vortex.)
Go for backlinks, depending on how fast you want to rank (and how long you want the rankings to last) you can either go for tiered link building or churn and burn seo.

I made a tutorial about 301 redirects for SEO here http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Vortex-s...-on-page-1

[Image: BVaWDbv.png]

NEW SKYPE: psyvortex2@outlook.com
2015-03-20, 09:25 PM,
(2015-03-20, 06:40 PM)Vortex Wrote: Go for backlinks, depending on how fast you want to rank (and how long you want the rankings to last) you can either go for tiered link building or churn and burn seo.

I made a tutorial about 301 redirects for SEO here /Thread-Vortex-s-SEO-Tutorial-1-Using-301-redirects-to-rank-your-sites-on-page-1

it is possible to make 301 redirect for blogger ?
2015-03-22, 04:01 PM,
As others have mentioned, it's time to start building links into the site using anchor text for the keyphrase you wanna rank for..

1) Buy some domains which already have some juice on them..Expired names, names from other forum members...whatever. Check them in Ahrefs.com and make sure the backlinks on them look good and not spammy. Then, go into your registrar and set them up with a 301 redirect to your Blogger page.
2) Create accounts at different Web 2.0 sites like Wordpress, EduBlogs, Tumblr..etc. Create unique articles to post on those with intext links going back to your Blogger page.
3) Find similar blogs which allow for guest posting. Start making posts on those sites with links going back to your Blogger page.

There are other posts around this forum with more link building techniques. But that is the stage you should be at now..Building lots of good non-spammy backlinks - But don't build too many too quickly.
Latest Thanks - View all

da3ich(2015-03-22 04:29 PM) 

AJM Domains LLC - Domain Services, Software and Solutions!
AutoBackorder - Automatically Submit Your Expired Domain Backorder Requests!

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top