What's after they complet the offer?
2016-03-29, 02:41 PM,
Hello,

I know that the questions is kind of stupid, sorry for that.

I was wondering do you actually give them what they are looking for after they complete the offer or not.
2016-03-29, 06:55 PM,
I don't believe most people do to be honest.
Latest Thanks - View all

Rey(2016-03-30 01:31 AM) 

[Image: vTYodV9.jpg]
2016-03-29, 07:00 PM,
IMO if you do run BH niche, you're not actually giving any in return. You just want them to do the offer(s).
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-03-29, 07:09 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2016-03-29, 07:15 PM by Before5am.)
Your question depends on a couple of things.

1. Depending on which country, it's against an advertisers TOS for advertising false content. For example, if you get a visitor from France to your CPA offer, you will have to give them what you're advertising unless the advertiser won't credit that lead to your account. However, regarding countries like United Kingdom, Canada, and the US, you don't necessarily have to offer them anything back in return, however that's certainly up to you if you still would like to.

Also, WarAffiliate is incorrect. Publishers who are running BH nice's (depending on the location/country) without a doubt have to get something in return, as I listed above, if you're using a BH niche and targeting France, you have to make sure you give them what you're promising at the end. Otherwise, it's possible that your CPA network won't approve those specified offers.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-03-29, 07:28 PM,
(2016-03-29, 07:09 PM)Before5am Wrote: Your question depends on a couple of things.

1. Depending on which country, it's against an advertisers TOS for advertising false content. For example, if you get a visitor from France to your CPA offer, you will have to give them what you're advertising unless the advertiser won't credit that lead to your account. However, regarding countries like United Kingdom, Canada, and the US, you don't necessarily have to offer them anything back in return, however that's certainly up to you if you still would like to.

Also, WarAffiliate is incorrect. Publishers who are running BH nice's (depending on the location/country) without a doubt have to get something in return, as I listed above, if you're using a BH niche and targeting France, you have to make sure you give them what you're promising at the end. Otherwise, it's possible that your CPA network won't approve those specified offers.

Most of the people who target france with BH dont give what they promise, they get still paid.
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2016-03-29, 07:39 PM,
(2016-03-29, 07:28 PM)Biosade Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 07:09 PM)Before5am Wrote: Your question depends on a couple of things.

Most of the people who target france with BH dont give what they promise, they get still paid.

False. For example, if I am targeting France and my niche is "Boom Beach Hack" or "Boom Beach Cheats", after a visitor completes an offer, they get redirected to http://mydomain.com/thankyou/ and on that page, I provide a PDF about real game cheats/ways you could get more resources for a game, and in this example, we used Supercell's game, Boom Beach. You could make things look very high quality and awesome if you would like to, otherwise, that basically covers everything up.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-03-29, 07:46 PM,
(2016-03-29, 07:39 PM)Before5am Wrote:
(2016-03-29, 07:28 PM)Biosade Wrote:

False. For example, if I am targeting France and my niche is "Boom Beach Hack" or "Boom Beach Cheats", after a visitor completes an offer, they get redirected to /thankyou/ and on that page, I provide a PDF about real game cheats/ways you could get more resources for a game, and in this example, we used Supercell's game, Boom Beach. You could make things look very high quality and awesome if you would like to, otherwise, that basically covers everything up.

Why do you say 'False' ? It is not false.
Most people promise unlimited gems for clash of clans. People will never receive them.
You say your niche is Boom Beach Hack. So you say on your site they receive any amount of Diamonds after they complete the offer.
Do they receive them afterwards? No. You give them some bs guide which explains basic stuff, but not the amount of diamonds that you promised to them.
Latest Thanks - View all

[Image: oit5ag.jpg]
2016-03-29, 07:53 PM,
(2016-03-29, 07:46 PM)Biosade Wrote: Why do you say 'False' ? It is not false.
Most people promise unlimited gems for clash of clans. People will never receive them.
You say your niche is Boom Beach Hack. So you say on your site they receive any amount of Diamonds after they complete the offer.
Do they receive them afterwards? No. You give them some bs guide which explains basic stuff, but not the amount of diamonds that you promised to them.

I said false because people who are targeting France have to deliver something, as long as it's something being delivered. Ok, people do advertise unlimited gems for Clash of Clans. And I could make a sexy PDF just for that, with true information. I could make an app where they actually get unlimited gems. There's a variety of different ways I could prove what I am promosing to be true. Do you actually know if they receive what they were promised afterwards? You never know if you never completed one of their offers before, otherwise don't come to conclusions regarding everybody targeting that niche. I see what you're trying to say anyway, but what I mentioned above could resolve that and morever result to the claim being delivered as promised.
Latest Thanks - View all

2016-03-30, 01:33 AM,
Thank you guys, this seems to be quiet important topic.
2016-03-30, 01:38 AM,
Do it like most of us do, after user completes ur coc hax offer go and buy coc gems from the game and send it to the user who completed the offer = profit
Latest Thanks - View all

Rey(2016-03-30 04:14 PM) 

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Help] cpagrip pin offer denied!! sidhesha 4 149 2017-10-17, 09:00 AM
Last Post: sidhesha
  What is offer wall in CPA Networks? Captain Obvious 5 654 2017-10-14, 10:58 AM
Last Post: lisabarry
  Would This Work? [Offer Wall] ThaRealGold 3 329 2017-10-14, 10:56 AM
  CPA Grip offer wall spaceboos 3 958 2017-10-14, 08:34 AM
  get details of offer page in cpagrip khalilwork 3 112 2017-10-02, 08:52 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top