What's Instagrams follow rate?
2016-04-20, 07:28 AM,
Hey i'm new to Instagram, I made an account yesterday. I already picked out my nichie and have my landing page ready. I know how to find usernames for my nichie but the thing is I don't know how Instagram fully works yet. I have a few questions that will save me a lot of time.

How many accounts can I follow a day?

( I heard this to be around 700-1k ish )

How many seconds should I set before my bot follows another account?

( as of right now I'm having trouble with this part because after I follow a certain number of people with no delays my following number will freeze for about ten minutes it won't let me follow anyone else. It still lets me click follow but won't actually count it on my Instagram profile following number. Basically my following number will remain the same until those 10 minutes pass )

What's the fastest way to follow people?

( I know I have a bot for it but I'm trying to see if there's something better out there because I hear of people following like 1k accounts a day my bot can not do that without me copying and pasting each username onto the code )

Also if you guys could name anything that gets an Instagram banned quick please share as I'm new to this.
2016-04-20, 07:49 AM,
How many accounts can I follow a day?

If your account is just new/fresh you can't do 700 -1k following. You may start at 250 -300 for your safety.

With old accounts like 3 months old you can do 1500 - 2000 following(this is my current setting with my IG account)

How many seconds should I set before my bot follows another account?

For new accounts you can set to 30 -60 secs delay. Later when your account is old you can do it faster from 20 - 15 secs <- my setting

What's the fastest way to follow people?

Fastest way? You can't make things in rush. You need to calibrate your account first, make it old so that you can follow within 20 secs - 25 secs interval. That should be the fastest and safest that I know.

Regards,
Goodluck with it

Anyways all of the settings that I am referring is for followliker

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Having a issue with follow liker. LilDog 6 145 2017-10-14, 11:28 PM
Last Post: iastaff
  Targeting issue follow/unfollow MrGamesa 1 84 2017-08-25, 11:10 PM
Last Post: sudirbhai
  Email Cleaner for low bounce rate... zwyxel 2 142 2017-08-04, 03:12 PM
Last Post: zwyxel
  Conversion rate drop accross all cpa networks?!? pipskok 3 318 2017-03-20, 10:16 AM
Last Post: AceOfKnaves
  Conversation Rate is not nearly good how it's used to be SiZiF 16 799 2017-03-07, 11:16 AM
Last Post: Raman saab

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top