What makes a great network? (Open Opinion!)
2018-01-12, 11:43 PM,
On my opinion the best network should have:

#1 Support Manager.
Variety of offers (incent, non-incent, adult etc).
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-15 11:17 AM) 
Share This Thread :

2018-01-13, 12:10 AM,
A great network should have the things you've mentioned.
Latest Thanks - View all

2018-01-13, 11:42 AM,
According to me, a great network should include the following:

1. Best payout rates compared to other
2. User-friendly interface
3. Helpful manager
4. Early payment options, the NET7 payout is fine etc.
Latest Thanks - View all

2018-01-13, 11:50 AM,
(2018-01-10, 08:37 PM)MrSuspicious Wrote: Interesting question! In my opinion, a good network should:

- Have an intuitive and easy-to-navigate interface
- Have one or more managers who are able to respond relatively quickly
- Have a variety of different Offers types (PINs, Surveys, App Installs) for all (if not most) Countries
- Have a selection of Lockers (Content, Link, etc) that can be used, with the ability to customize them a bit
- Have a Chat section so people can meet, talk, and share ideas
- Have some video tutorials showcasing how to properly use the website and its features (if they're not straight-forward)

I'll be sure to edit the post if I can think of anything else

This list of things also in my mind, if these things have been implemented in the network, then this would be the best network for sure.
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-15 11:18 AM) 
2018-01-14, 12:31 AM,
A network should have the offers that is best for my traffic/ traffic source and niche, nothing else.
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-15 11:18 AM) 
2018-01-15, 11:19 AM,
You guys are awesome! Keep em coming... !!

Register for VIP account HERE - CPA | CPI | CPL | Smartlink Network
2018-01-15, 08:47 PM,
Make sure that the network is at least 3-4 years old, can afford outstanding quality of support for it's affiliates, has intuitive UI.
And, of course, exclusive offers (or at least with the highest payout you can find)! :)
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-16 09:37 AM) 
2018-01-16, 12:05 AM,
A network would be great if it has friendly support managers, high quality offers that converts well.
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-16 09:37 AM) 
2018-01-16, 09:40 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-16, 09:40 AM by WeweMedia.)
(2018-01-15, 08:47 PM)George_AdCombo Wrote: Make sure that the network is at least 3-4 years old, can afford outstanding quality of support for it's affiliates, has intuitive UI.
And, of course, exclusive offers (or at least with the highest payout you can find)! :)

Hi George thanks for the feedback! just asking about this interesting point, What's gonna be the difference between 3-4 years old network and younger network?

Register for VIP account HERE - CPA | CPI | CPL | Smartlink Network
2018-01-16, 11:35 AM, (This post was last modified: 2018-01-16, 09:24 PM by SwiffJustus.)
Motivated, Dedicated, Hard working Publishers! = Skilled Publishers
Aggressive, Dedicated, Trusting Network Support! = Lasting Premium Network

I'll start with a quick list then elaborate a bit, That is if you Guys don't mind Neutral
You know I'm gonna do it anyway lol

What is needed here as I have come to learn from a few years of experience with Varying degrees of success,
and By that I mean I've made a Bundle doing this over time Tongue ..Some of the Things needed here are..

*Publishers that are willing to continually learn and GROW and Is also prepared
to push said network to be the best that it can be. One That it Can
 APPRECIATE, DEPEND ON & TRUST

*Networks that Recognize and Appreciates such a Publisher!
AND SHOWS IT!

*Publishers that Actually take the time to learn and to utilize all the tools some networks have at their disposal..

*Networks & Publishers that Continually Strive to stay attuned to the industry changes and developments and then work together
to Inform, adapt and efficiently implement a smooth transitional game plane  as to not let those Changes effect neither the Network or the Publisher in too bad a Negative way .  

This is next one of the most Important but often overlooked and underestimated.
Can be the Difference between Some, Moderate or A Great Level of Success 

This COULD become One of the Most Important Tools available to you the Publisher..
Of Course some Tools will be Better than Others. (Pun Intended) Just Joking..Kinda Sad

*Publishers Need to Utilize and take their affiliate managers to task, ask questions, make them understand what your goals are,
make them work to assist in helping you to take the best course to achieve those goals and build a working relationship
that is advantages to both parties...and a Mutual Respect and understanding that this is indeed the case!

I could Write a Bit more but I think it's Clear that my intent here was to say that to discuss how to make a Network better without making the Focal point of making The Individual Publisher/Network relationship Stronger is kinda like only biting a piece of the Apple and tossing it aside lol. I understand that this is probably what you meant but sometimes we need to lay out the Details quite Flat as there are those who are aware this is how it needs to be then there are those who are still trying to find their way, BOTH Publishers and Networks alike..
BOTH NEED TO MAKE A CONCERTED EFFORT,TO LISTEN TO ONE ANOTHER ,TO FEED OFF OF EACH OTHERS INSTINCTS, STRENGTHS AND IDEAS
AND THEREBY GREATLY INCREASING THE CHANCES OF RECOGNIZING WHERE WEAKNESSES MIGHT DWELL..ONE EITHER SIDE...
AND MAKE THE PROPER ADJUSTMENTS, THEREBY GIVING THE GREATEST OPPORTUNITY FOR SUCCESS..
FOR BOTH PARTIES...
THAT BEING NETWORKS AND PUBLISHES ALIKE !!

Just My Take, of course there are others who will see it differently I suppose
Latest Thanks - View all

WeweMedia(2018-01-16 12:43 PM)