What is this
2015-03-17, 08:12 AM,
Hey, I'm actually new in this,(i used chaturbate before, but my traffic was just from kik or snapchat) and I have few questions for you guys.
1. What is wordpress? why should you have it on your landing page?
2. How could I set up my landing page
3. And even if I set up my landing page, how can I connect it with my affiliate program/link?
4. Where can I find "layout" (design) for my landing page?
5. How can I promote it in one worth way?

Thank you... I'm just curious... Sorry for my bad English... thanks :)
2015-03-17, 02:25 PM,
(2015-03-17, 08:12 AM)dznkgg Wrote: Hey, I'm actually new in this,(i used chaturbate before, but my traffic was just from kik or snapchat) and I have few questions for you guys.
1. What is wordpress? why should you have it on your landing page?
2. How could I set up my landing page
3. And even if I set up my landing page, how can I connect it with my affiliate program/link?
4. Where can I find "layout" (design) for my landing page?
5. How can I promote it in one worth way?

Thank you... I'm just curious... Sorry for my bad English... thanks :)

1. Wordpress is a free software where you can host your domain, it creates an easy to use and customizable platform. You can use free or paid themes and plugins on there. Just watch this: WordPress for Beginners 2015 Tutorial Series

2. Buy a domain + install WordPress + design your landing page | Buy a domain and then access the FTP and install the landing page script inside the main root.

3. This really depends on what you are using, if it's just a CPA network you will have different bits of code to add. If you want to use the onclick (they click your button and get redirected to the offer you choose) then just chose that option and there will be one bit of code, if however you want to add a locker (open on page etc...) you will have two bits of code I would suggest you just read what the instructions tell you when you generate the code because it's very simple. Failing that just ask your AM and they will explain it in no time.

4. I did not get you on this one sorry.
Edit: If you meant the themes just search inside WordPress under (Appearance/Themes) or grab them from Google.

5. I assume you mean where can you promote your niche/landing page. In this case you have many options from social networks to ranking up on Google or thinking outside the box and finding unique traffic (I would suggest this one). Just look around on the forum and you will find guides.
Latest Thanks - View all

dznkgg(2015-03-17 07:41 PM) 
2015-03-17, 02:26 PM,
4.) I think it is a theme for wordpress..
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2015-03-17 02:30 PM) 

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2015-03-17, 02:31 PM,
(2015-03-17, 02:26 PM)Captain Obvious Wrote: 4.) I think it is a theme for wordpress..

Ah yes perhaps in which case I'll edit my original response.

Thanks
2015-03-17, 07:42 PM,
Thank you a lot ! :) it really helped me :)
and.. If I have wordpress, should I use just one niche or different niches?
And one more, what do you thing about puting clickbank links on wordpress? :)
2015-03-17, 07:48 PM,
(2015-03-17, 07:42 PM)dznkgg Wrote: Thank you a lot ! :) it really helped me :)

If you want to save time and money, then make a multi-niche site.

You can put Clickbank links anywhere, as long as you're sure it'll get views/visits or else it'll be worthless.
Latest Thanks - View all

dznkgg(2015-03-17 08:42 PM) 
2015-03-17, 07:49 PM,
(2015-03-17, 07:42 PM)dznkgg Wrote: Thank you a lot ! :) it really helped me :)

If I have wordpress, should I use just one niche or different niches?
A: Depends, just go easy on the SEO if you use mutl niches because you don't want to get penalized for over kill link building.

what do you thing about puting clickbank links on wordpress? :)
A: Really makes no different to be honest, if you are adding SEO though make sure the CB product has no bad reviews or anything like that. You don't want negative SEO.
Latest Thanks - View all

dznkgg(2015-03-17 08:42 PM) 
2015-03-17, 08:46 PM,
Thank you, it helped me a lot :)
I have blog but I'm using just PPC, nothing more, and it is awful to be honest :)

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top