What is the safest way to promote CPA?
2017-12-05, 12:39 PM,
Hello. Firsty, I apologize for my level of English. This is my first post in this forum because for the first time I met with something that I could not find the answer that was already published here.
I want make money (at least 100$+/day Money ) promoting hacks on youtube. I think I can achieve it easily becouse I can make really high quality videos with proofs etc. but I have some problems Confused 
If I use one domain to all my niches it would be stupid becouse if my domain registrar would be willing block my domain I would lose all traffic. 
Using a separate domain for each niche would cost me a lot soo I exclude this option. 
Using any link shorteners it is also dangerous becouse admin can just delete my redirect. (Or maybe I'm wrong) 
I don't just want a situation that the domain I used on the video will be blocked and the video will then be useless and I will have to delete it. At least not too often.
So what do you think the solution would be the safest in this case?
And one more question: is it possible for my provider to block me from the vps server and all the domains attached to it? Could I easily transfer all domains to another server in this situation? 

I will be grateful for any answer or sharing your experience.  Smile
2017-12-05, 10:22 PM,
Buddy, If you get a domain from any offshore domain registry than the domain will not be blocked for sure. YT is a great source of traffic try it.
2017-12-09, 08:30 PM,
Do not worry about your domain getting banned, You need to use Offshore hosting and domain which will help you to keep your website live.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Promoting CPA via email marketing Med Fd 4 175 Yesterday, 11:14 PM
Last Post: Snakeccc
  Landing pages bulider for cpa offers mamalaabadi 2 130 2017-12-09, 07:54 PM
Last Post: emirmous
  Looking for Just the Right CPA Offer For Testing Writers kdgrier 3 188 2017-12-08, 08:01 PM
Last Post: kdgrier
  Looking For CPA network have good product trial offers 5light 1 77 2017-12-03, 12:10 AM
Last Post: rinkidi
  Need help replacing CPA Grip on LP! thanks ReN 1 113 2017-12-02, 03:51 AM
Last Post: baxxx

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top