What is the difference between Like and Recommend?
2013-05-17, 03:42 AM,
I have seen many like lockers, but none of them presented the "Recommend" button, only the "Like" button.

Do you guys know something about it? When I see a post on my wall about a friend "recommends xyz page" I most likely to click on it other than he just "likes xyz page"

Just asking. Would be nice to find a workaround, if any. There must be, I am pretty sure I have seen sites with "Recommend" buttons here and there.
2013-05-17, 06:16 AM,
Nothing stands between a Facebook "Like" and a "Recommend." The two buttons are programmed in exactly the same way, and clicking either one on an article will do the same thing - post it to your profile.

When web programmers embed a Facebook Like/Recommend button in their sites, they're given the option to choose between the two words. News websites tend to choose the more neutral "Recommend." The thinking is that readers might not be inclined to "Like" a story that tells bad news, but would still "Recommend" it to their friends. Most other sites use "Like."

"Share" is the older sister to "Like" and "Recommend." And she's dying. Programmed in a less convenient way, "Share" is still an option for embedding into websites, but it's becoming defunct and certainly less popular than its newer counterparts. Analysts say this is because sharing feels like work, while liking and recommending seem like play.

Source: Googled it :)

- Google is your friend...
2013-05-17, 03:51 PM,
Informative post man, thanks for the reply. :)
2013-05-18, 10:18 AM,
No problem bro, you are welcome :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Does having PVA YouTube accounts really make a difference? Solar Oblivion 13 1,306 2014-07-19, 09:15 AM
Last Post: TokyoDesu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top