What is the Proper Lighting Position in Your Office?
2013-10-27, 06:17 PM,
Hi guys,

I was setting up my office on a spare room which is painted with white on all corners, however I am having difficulty working because of the lighting, it seems so bright and so glaring, I tried re-positioning my table but can't get it right?

Can anyone tell what there optimal table and lighting position?

Like, should the light bulb positioned at your back, or aligned on your monitor? or preferred to work on a dark room and use minimal light.

Thanks, and hoping to get a good info from you guys.[/u]

Consistency is my key!
2013-10-27, 06:23 PM,
I personally have the lights above me pointed at my work area - computer desk and white board. Before I had all the lights spread out so that the room was lit evenly, by focusing the light in just 2 areas it's helped focus my attention. Also consider painting the room a different colour, I painted mine light blue and I feel more comfortable and relaxed in it -> translates as I'm getting more work done and I'm happier.

I know it sounds a bit silly but it works.

Please don't message me with mentoring or business proposals as I simply do not have the time. If you need any help please use the link below for the helpdesk.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I love working from home more than working from office iBrobot 23 867 2017-06-17, 12:47 PM
Last Post: Xaos
  Share your office Elites if you have one? ludokuce 44 3,024 2017-03-29, 02:09 AM
Last Post: tomarketer
  Show off your office chair AngeloRoic 7 806 2014-04-03, 08:42 PM
Last Post: Jaxxon
  Where can I buy Windows and Office Keys for cheap? adidam 2 352 2013-09-16, 02:36 PM
Last Post: adidam

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top