What is a good Niche? Help please!
2016-06-02, 10:26 PM,
Hi guys!

So I'm fairly new to this game and have been reading a lot.

I have been trying Google Adwords for the first time, as suggested by some people to find my niche. I was once told that niches are all "hacks, cheats, tips an tricks" since that is what people search the most and would like to download... but another person told me niches are anything that people are interested in. So I was (or maybe still) confused.

So I had some time in Google Adwords and played with it. I was told that I should find something that people search A LOT, but with low competition...
I tried searching for some game hacks or cheats but the competition is high.

I did some searching for some new fitness program and one of the results says
74,000 Avg. Monthly Searches
LOW Competition
Suggested Bid 0.31

So is this good or is this an example of a good niche?

If so, what is the next step for me?
2016-06-02, 10:35 PM,
the competition shown on google adwords is not for competition on search engines but for adwords advertising.. There are specific tools to check keyword competition, or just typr the keyword and google and if you don't see any high authority website on the first page then you are good to go
2016-06-02, 10:44 PM,
(2016-06-02, 10:35 PM)chigoinc Wrote: the competition shown on google adwords is not for competition on search engines but for adwords advertising.. There are specific tools to check keyword competition, or just typr the keyword and google and if you don't see any high authority website on the first page then you are good to go

what do you mean by high authority websites? I see some from cosmopolitan, youtube, wikipedia... the rest are from random websites is this good? also how can I monetize this seeing this is not a hack or an app download
2016-06-02, 11:03 PM,
cosmopolititan, wikipedia and webmd etc are high authority websites.. outranking them on the search engines will be difficult... You can monetize them with any CPA network, it doesn't matter... you just have to read the forum to get more info
2016-06-03, 03:56 PM,
Hi
I would advise to start from Mobile.
Less risk much . Good sources : social. network.

Can be started from a relatively small budget .
2016-06-03, 05:18 PM,
(2016-06-03, 03:56 PM)JonyBell Wrote: Hi
I would advise to start from Mobile.
Less risk much . Good sources : social. network.

Can be started from a relatively small budget .

Hello,
what do you mean to start from mobile?
2016-06-04, 01:57 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-06-04, 01:58 AM by peacemaker.)
Constant niches are the best ones. You are fixed to a single keyword but never runs out of new release of ideas. It's like a single keyword with new release everyday, week or month. Just make sure the competition is low so you will not get hard time ranking your site.

It's a goldmine, trust me.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-06-04, 08:02 AM,
(2016-06-04, 01:57 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Constant niches are the best ones. You are fixed to a single keyword but never runs out of new release of ideas. It's like a single keyword with new release everyday, week or month. Just make sure the competition is low so you will not get hard time ranking your site.

Can you give me a generic example? And what should it be about? People are saying niches are hacks/cheats/exploits etc
2016-06-04, 10:56 AM,
(2016-06-04, 08:02 AM)av0019 Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 01:57 AM)peacemaker Wrote: Constant niches are the best ones. You are fixed to a single keyword but never runs out of new release of ideas. It's like a single keyword with new release everyday, week or month. Just make sure the competition is low so you will not get hard time ranking your site.

Can you give me a generic example? And what should it be about? People are saying niches are hacks/cheats/exploits etc

Yes that's right. h4cks, cr4cks, ch3ats, g3n3rators, etc. is an all time popular and effective niches. Just stay away from saturated ones.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-06-04, 07:59 PM,
(2016-06-04, 10:56 AM)peacemaker Wrote:
(2016-06-04, 08:02 AM)av0019 Wrote:

Yes that's right. h4cks, cr4cks, ch3ats, g3n3rators, etc. is an all time popular and effective niches. Just stay away from saturated ones.
but there are other niches other than these types right? can you give me some examples?

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How to run blackhat niche with Facebook Ads with success? marius1991 0 91 Yesterday, 11:34 PM
Last Post: marius1991
  Should i buy 1 domain for each sub-niche or 1 domain for the same niche? kazurengan 6 198 Yesterday, 08:32 PM
Last Post: kazurengan
  [LOOKING FOR MONETISATION IDEAS]Is this good results for low tier countries? Dipsy 2 82 2017-12-16, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Dipsy
  Making money using popular game niche CPA, OGAds & IG. Need answers please!! Nathyel 5 412 2017-12-15, 02:37 AM
Last Post: EnChanter
  Any known good Pay per Install? rinaldohack 9 412 2017-12-14, 11:49 PM
Last Post: emirmous

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top