What is Niches ??
2013-10-28, 07:27 PM,
Hi all okay my 2 Qs is What is Niches ? and what is for ? is it a software ? or what exactly ?? and How can you use it ?? and why so hard to find good niches ???
thanksss
2013-10-28, 07:40 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:31 PM)patrioticcanuck Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:27 PM)D1LeX Wrote: Hi all okay my 2 Qs is What is Niches ? and what is for ? is it a software ? or what exactly ?? and How can you use it ?? and why so hard to find good niches ???
thanksss

[img]/OpvJDGp.png[/img]
Well okay let me explain what a niche is Grin
A niche is relating to or aimed at a small specialized group or market.
Concentrating all marketing efforts on a small but specific and well defined segment of the population. Niches do not 'exist' but are 'created' by identifying needs, wants, and requirements that are being addressed poorly or not at all by other firms, and developing and delivering goods or services to satisfy them. As a strategy, niche marketing is aimed at being a big fish in a small pond instead of being a small fish in a big pond. Also called micromarketing.

You may also call it an area of the market specializing in one type of product or service.

As an example I choose "XBOX Live Points Generator" as niche, then my niche is: "XBOX Live Points Generator" and I create content related to it.

okay how can you really use it ??? i Really Dont know ! .. i just look for some good niches ! than i rename my file to the niches name ??? or what ..?? X_X Shock i mean if it was like this thin i can just name mine as Facebook.com and will get millions to click it ???
2013-10-28, 07:47 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:43 PM)patrioticcanuck Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:40 PM)D1LeX Wrote: okay how can you really use it ??? i Really Dont know ! .. i just look for some good niches ! than i rename my file to the niches name ??? or what ..?? X_X Shock i mean if it was like this thin i can just name mine as Facebook.com and will get millions to click it ???

Well you seem to not have any knowledge of basic requirements for cpa, I think you should just stick with something you're able to.

I'm usually a guy who likes to help newbies and I also do that alot here but in this case I will leave it, maybe someone else is willing to explain it to you ;)

thanks for the helpfull comment
2013-10-28, 08:37 PM,
[Image: Facepalm_227785.jpg]
2013-10-28, 08:46 PM,
Hahahaha, who linked you to CPAElites in the first place? How did you even get here?
2013-10-28, 08:50 PM,
(2013-10-28, 08:46 PM)SkullHacker Wrote: Hahahaha, who linked you to CPAElites in the first place? How did you even get here?

Look at my signature, unrespectaful b*tch.
Latest Thanks - View all

D1LeX(2013-10-29 01:24 AM) 

Please quote me if you are replying to me so I would get a notification.

Get Youtube likes/views, SEO backlinks for only $5. Meet fiverr.

Get everything you need for Internet marketing! Meet SeoClerks.

Thanks for using my affiliate links Smile
2013-10-28, 09:06 PM,
A niche market is the subset of the market on which a specific product is focusing. The market niche defines the product features aimed at satisfying specific market needs, as well as the price range, production quality and the demographics that is intended to impact.

An often used technique for affiliate marketers is Internet-based niche segments of larger markets. Niche websites can be developed and promoted quickly to uniquely serve a targeted customer base, giving the affiliate a small but potentially continuous source of revenue. This technique can then be repeated across several other niche websites. A bigger niche is harder to market as the expense of online advertisements increases according to the popularity of the keywords used (on Adwords and YouTube, for example).
Some niches may become saturated with marketers, increasing competition and thus reduce the slice of the pie available to each competitor. One solution is to find smaller, "undiscovered," but still profitable, niches, usually by searching out the best keywords to target. These lower cost keywords are called long-tailed keywords, as in the long tail of secondary keyword phrases that usually follow the main keyword in popularity of number of searches conducted by internet users. Because some are so obscure as to have few or no clicks per month, the trick is to find the right ones to target.

[Image: wI9cuAG.png]
2013-10-28, 09:17 PM,
(2013-10-28, 07:40 PM)D1LeX Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:31 PM)patrioticcanuck Wrote:
(2013-10-28, 07:27 PM)D1LeX Wrote: Hi all okay my 2 Qs is What is Niches ? and what is for ? is it a software ? or what exactly ?? and How can you use it ?? and why so hard to find good niches ???
thanksss

[img]/OpvJDGp.png[/img]
Well okay let me explain what a niche is Grin
A niche is relating to or aimed at a small specialized group or market.
Concentrating all marketing efforts on a small but specific and well defined segment of the population. Niches do not 'exist' but are 'created' by identifying needs, wants, and requirements that are being addressed poorly or not at all by other firms, and developing and delivering goods or services to satisfy them. As a strategy, niche marketing is aimed at being a big fish in a small pond instead of being a small fish in a big pond. Also called micromarketing.

You may also call it an area of the market specializing in one type of product or service.

As an example I choose "XBOX Live Points Generator" as niche, then my niche is: "XBOX Live Points Generator" and I create content related to it.

okay how can you really use it ??? i Really Dont know ! .. i just look for some good niches ! than i rename my file to the niches name ??? or what ..?? X_X Shock i mean if it was like this thin i can just name mine as Facebook.com and will get millions to click it ???
Let me explain to you

1) example i use the niche Xbox point hack.
2) how to use this niche?
-create a fake VB app (search youtube visual basic application tutorial)
-create a landing page (landing page mean like a website...people will go to your site before they downloading your fake niche)

landing page also need to have link to download

landing page also must based on your niche(if u use xbox point hack, dont use justin beiber as the backgroud, use xbox logo etc)
3) how to promote?
-make a video regarding your niche (how to tool work-use fake proof)
-upload to youtube
-spamming at xbox forum with your landing page link
-facebook xbox fanpage

4) how to earn money?

upload your fake file in a zip or rar and upload to which PPD network u choose ( CPA DONT ACCEPT FAKE FILE)

ppd like fileice.net, sharecash, http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban, leadpal

I HIGHLY RECOMMENDED YOU TO FIND MENTOR HERE (SEE IN REFERRAL SECTION)
Latest Thanks - View all

D1LeX(2013-10-29 01:24 AM) 
2013-10-28, 09:27 PM,
PM me your skype ID , i will help you by the way i'm from Morocco , so i will explain it for you in arabic too
2013-10-28, 09:55 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-28, 09:57 PM by Mesina.)
Niches are specific ideas of what stuff you're going to promote using website or video.

Take this as a good example:

Someone offered you a deal from AdLeadNooka (example) company that they're going to give you $12 per new user who sign up in their online webinar about "Health and Fitness".

This means if you can get 10 users to sign up in their webinar, you'll get $120! if 100 users sign up, you'll get $1,200! (again, example)

Now you will want to gain audience from people who are interested in "Health & Fitness" then your niche options could be either of the following:

- "how to lose weight"
- "how to have a healthy radiant skin"
- "10 workouts to flatten your stomach"
- "<your own idea here>"

Now that you have your idea, you need to make a website or a video (youtube) to promote the offer! Remember millions of people are browsing Google and Youtube 24/7 and you have the opportunity to scoop your target audience once you get your websites and videos ranked in the top searches for the NICHE you wanted to promote.

Ranking on the other hand is another topic, you can try to search Google about these topics that can help you have idea about ranking websites and videos:

- SEO
- Backlink Building
- Social Signals

I hope I cleared you up! I was a newbie too last JUNE 2013!

[Image: 2m7x0so.gif]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  LAW CONSEQUENCES of using black hat niches obik69 20 1,254 Yesterday, 08:44 PM
Last Post: singgi11
  Niches for CPA? Domingo 6 230 2017-09-15, 06:54 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  There is CPA network that i can work with adult niches ? skizer 10 254 2017-09-11, 08:37 PM
Last Post: ElitesCPABoss
  Best Converting Niches on Facebook? Ali247 20 1,135 2017-09-01, 11:47 AM
Last Post: reshamanair
  Where to find most searchable hack niches? gothic9 2 137 2017-08-23, 11:23 AM
Last Post: Chicken9234

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top