What is CPAlead Non-Incentive Marketing
2015-01-05, 10:48 PM,
Anyone know What is Non-Incentive Marketing at cpalead?
2015-01-05, 10:54 PM,
Non-Incentive means direct offers, other words you don't go on youtube targeting a h@ck keyword and then they should complete a offer to get what they want.
basically, you don't give them something and in return they should complete a survey thats called "Non-Incentive"
did you get it?
Latest Thanks - View all

nicojuni(2015-01-06 12:12 AM) 

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-01-05, 11:29 PM,
Maybe the easiest way to understand non-incentive, is to understand incentive.

I'm new too by the way but i will try to explain you:

Incentive means that people expect to receive something that you promised after completing the offer (a survey or anything), for example a file, access to a page, etc.

Non-incentive is the opposite, you don't promise anything and people don't expect anything, it's like they voluntarely click in an advertisment and decide to complete the offer for whatever reason.

At least this is how i understand it.
Latest Thanks - View all

nicojuni(2015-01-06 12:12 AM) 

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-05, 11:41 PM,
(2015-01-05, 11:29 PM)Fajito Wrote: Maybe the easiest way to understand non-incentive, is to understand incentive.

I'm new too by the way but i will try to explain you:

Incentive means that people expect to receive something that you promised after completing the offer (a survey or anything), for example a file, access to a page, etc.

Non-incentive is the opposite, you don't promise anything and people don't expect anything, it's like they voluntarely click in an advertisment and decide to complete the offer for whatever reason.

At least this is how i understand it.

I have 40% conversion rate with non-incent. Non-incent is original CPA and you are safe.
Latest Thanks - View all

nicojuni(2015-01-06 12:11 AM) 

Get 1 month of PREMIUM evernote. Register under me, by clicking here.Thanks!:)

[Image: Orange_500x100.gif]
2015-01-06, 12:11 AM,
Thanks you all, Freevy so you think non-incentive offers are better than the other?
2015-01-06, 12:31 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-01-06, 12:34 AM by Heraclitus.)
(2015-01-05, 11:41 PM)Freevy Wrote: I have 40% conversion rate with non-incent. Non-incent is original CPA and you are safe.

Please stop saying bullshit.

Non-incentive cpa is the original promotion method where you promote the offer without giving any incent to the user for completing it. If you have for example an email submit for cheap holidays at Spain you'll send people to the offer expecting them to opt-in because they want to get cheap holiday packadges to Spain. In incentive cpa you give an additional incent to the user, like a game hack or whatever you think he wants, the usrer completes the offer because he wants to get YOUR incent and no the offer's incent, which means that the lead the advertiser get is of lower quality. That is why incentive cpa offers pay less than non-incentive cpa offers, because the quality of the leads is much higher.

The best networks for non-incentive offers are Peerfly, Maxbounty, Clickbooth but you can also find decent offers elsewhere. As for incentive cpa offers, CPAgrip is an excelent choice because it has plenty of tools and much higher paying offers than most other incentive cpa networks. Alternatively to CPAgrip I highly suggest Adworkmedia :D

Incentive offers might convert better if you have a targeted audience because the advertisers usually have high converting landers and the user actually completes the offers for what he originally wants. Non-incentive offers can also convert very good as you get to choose the incentive and with the right promotion you can convince more people to complete offers they wouldn't otherwise complete. If you are starting up, go with incentive.

Hope this clears things up.
Latest Thanks - View all

alex12(2015-01-06 04:33 AM) nicojuni(2015-01-06 03:22 AM) 
2015-01-06, 02:48 AM,
(2015-01-06, 12:31 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2015-01-05, 11:41 PM)Freevy Wrote: I have 40% conversion rate with non-incent. Non-incent is original CPA and you are safe.

Please stop saying bullshit.

Non-incentive cpa is the original promotion method where you promote the offer without giving any incent to the user for completing it. If you have for example an email submit for cheap holidays at Spain you'll send people to the offer expecting them to opt-in because they want to get cheap holiday packadges to Spain. In incentive cpa you give an additional incent to the user, like a game h@ck or whatever you think he wants, the usrer completes the offer because he wants to get YOUR incent and no the offer's incent, which means that the lead the advertiser get is of lower quality. That is why incentive cpa offers pay less than non-incentive cpa offers, because the quality of the leads is much higher.

The best networks for non-incentive offers are Peerfly, Maxbounty, Clickbooth but you can also find decent offers elsewhere. As for incentive cpa offers, CPAgrip is an excelent choice because it has plenty of tools and much higher paying offers than most other incentive cpa networks. Alternatively to CPAgrip I highly suggest Adworkmedia :D

Incentive offers might convert better if you have a targeted audience because the advertisers usually have high converting landers and the user actually completes the offers for what he originally wants. Non-incentive offers can also convert very good as you get to choose the incentive and with the right promotion you can convince more people to complete offers they wouldn't otherwise complete. If you are starting up, go with incentive.

Hope this clears things up.

Good to read your opinion. I'm also a newbie to CPA but i had some experience as webmaster and affiliate programs, so since i have some traffic to try with, i went for incentive offers with CPALead.

No leads yet, but i think there was a bug in their system, anyway it was just a first try and now i'm adding some more content to the test site and see what happens.

Cheers.

[Image: pxm2tm7.gif]

2015-01-06, 03:22 AM,
That was really helpful, thank you
Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-01-06 03:36 AM) 
2015-01-06, 04:24 AM,
(2015-01-06, 03:22 AM)nicojuni Wrote: That was really helpful, thank you

Glad you liked my post. Next time you reply to someone's post click the "Quote" button so he gets a notification when you reply.
2015-01-06, 06:31 AM,
(2015-01-06, 04:24 AM)Heraclitus Wrote:
(2015-01-06, 03:22 AM)nicojuni Wrote: That was really helpful, thank you

Glad you liked my post. Next time you reply to someone's post click the "Quote" button so he gets a notification when you reply.

I will :) thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do I promote CPA Offers via Email marketing ? Med Fd 9 370 Yesterday, 05:48 PM
Last Post: zigson
  Anyone having tips on marketing content locker LilDog 1 103 2017-10-15, 10:34 AM
Last Post: NAPK1NS
  (100% FREE) Online/Digital Marketing Course and Certification SwiffJustus 7 390 2017-10-13, 10:49 AM
Last Post: Tyrone
  Need some advice for WhatsApp marketing Pothik 12 284 2017-08-25, 11:57 AM
Last Post: srikanta159
  [Question] Tips to Get Approval on Non-Incentive Offers ecloudicstars 5 240 2017-08-24, 04:49 PM
Last Post: ecloudicstars

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top