What happens :( ?
2013-10-23, 02:49 AM,
Hi guys
I have a problem
i made 3 accounts on youtube to use to mine 3 niches, 1 account to 1 niche.

When im coming to home, i enter on one account , i didnt saw videos, i went to mail box and my videos has flagged and be deleted. After , i login to another account(another niche) , and the video is now on seconds page, before is on 4 th rank on first page. What happens?
2013-10-23, 04:03 AM,
I need fast help please
2013-10-23, 03:17 PM,
Just sounds like 1 of the accounts video has been flagged and removed, then the other accounts video has not?
2013-10-23, 06:44 PM,
(2013-10-23, 03:17 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Just sounds like 1 of the accounts video has been flagged and removed, then the other accounts video has not?

No, but:

I have 3 accounts , 1 niche for only 1 account.
One of the niche get flagged and as been removed. And the other videos(niches) were in a very bad rank.

I invested the $ 20 + in all niches, like HR views and some design to the widgets. Now i dont have money to invest :c
What i do?
2013-10-23, 06:49 PM,
Move on, that is all you can do about it! no use wasting time trying to work out why.
YouTube changes stuff up all the time. Make more sense to crack on than stress out.
2013-10-23, 07:14 PM,
The new youtube don't like cpa or ppd now :D
6 of my videos are on the same day :(

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2013-10-23, 07:34 PM,
(2013-10-23, 06:49 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Move on, that is all you can do about it! no use wasting time trying to work out why.
YouTube changes stuff up all the time. Make more sense to crack on than stress out.

Yes, but i dont know what i did wrong. I fear what happens with my future videos.
And today my domain and host has been deleted.

im totally Unmotivated to continue CPA, but I know what I want.
but I want to continue, but I'm always around 1 month only working on so niche, and then this happens. I'm really sad.
2013-10-23, 07:39 PM,
(2013-10-23, 07:34 PM)sygamers Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 06:49 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote: Move on, that is all you can do about it! no use wasting time trying to work out why.

Yes, but i dont know what i did wrong. I fear what happens with my future videos.

but I want to continue, but I'm always around 1 month only working on so niche, and then this happens. I'm really sad.

It happens, honestly it's the name of the game. Just the same if you had a normal job offline nothing is 100% safe you see. You just need to move on and try again, don't use hacks/cracks because they will get removed in no time. Don't direct link inside the video descriptions to surveys or anything either.
Latest Thanks - View all

Gunslinger(2013-10-23 07:46 PM) 
2013-10-23, 07:52 PM,
(2013-10-23, 07:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

It happens, honestly it's the name of the game. Just the same if you had a normal job offline nothing is 100% safe you see. You just need to move on and try again, don't use hacks/cracks because they will get removed in no time. Don't direct link inside the video descriptions to surveys or anything either.

My Niches are Fake Niches. I dont know how to start with Legit niches.

If you can give-me an ebook or a Topic please.
2013-10-23, 08:05 PM,
(2013-10-23, 07:52 PM)sygamers Wrote:
(2013-10-23, 07:39 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

My Niches are Fake Niches. I dont know how to start with Legit niches.

If you can give-me an ebook or a Topic please.

http://www.cpaelites.com/Forum-CPA-Compl...Promotions

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top