What happened to this world
2015-10-26, 12:12 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-26, 12:12 PM by PRELIATOR.)
Everyday I hear something I don't like.. I don't know who is wrong who is right. but I want to say this to you

[Image: drug3.png]

Today I was scrolling my facebook.I found a photo of pills.One girl shared it.Then I took a look at her profile.I found 5-6 photos that she is smoking.But the baddest thing is she is 15 years old.She is a kid. This is not the 1st time. I have seen more than 2-3 times before very young kids are smoking.They have no idea what are they doing.still they are not addicted to nicotine.They don't know how worse is nicotine addiction.

I have a friend.she is little bit close.she drunk beer too much.not everyday.once a week.but she is 16.she will drink daily when she reach 25years.Anyway now she is saying she stopped drinking.I don't know true or no.I told her drink is okey. but never try other drugs.then she ask what others? I told her drugs like MDMA.Then she asked me that "Is LSD ok?" . I was wondering.When I was her age I didn't even know what is marijuana.I just knew the word "marijuana".

And before 3 months I saw a post someone cut her hand.then I asked her why did you cut your hand.then she told me her boyfriend left her and in the bed he hug her and told her she is very ugly. I didn't ask what she did in the bed.she is 13.Anyway when I was 13 I had sex feelings.but I never used them.

I saw one thing.They are very creative and intelligent.I knew a boy.his English was very poor.He was using translator.Now he can speak English even I don't speak English.But they are destroying their future. Who did it to them ?

Zuckerberg will keep updating facebook. Wiz Khalifa will release new songs with his weed advertisements.Demi will show her body to everyone.Enrique will keep saying "I'm a sex freak". But who will take care of those kids future if they got a heartattack,cancer or HIV ? Mark won't save them . Wiz Khalifa won't save them.Demi and Enrique won't save them.no one will save them.They will die without a reason.And it is not their fault.

We can't change the world.But we better do what we can.We share anything on facebook.We don't think who are in our friend list. We smoke everywhere and we don't think where we are smoking.We get alcohol front of kids.They think we are right. They think we are heroes.They don't know their heroes are killing them.I don't know about you.But I don't like this.They are kids.They are innocent.And world is killing them for money.I just say this because I see this everyday.

-Thanks for reading and sorry if I waste your time. But I must say this or it will be a big fault. Also sorry for bad english
Latest Thanks - View all

zullum(2015-10-27 01:56 PM) 

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia
2015-10-26, 12:22 PM,
I understand what you mean, some wake up at the right time and some just never wake up at all...

g
Latest Thanks - View all

PRELIATOR(2015-10-26 12:40 PM) 
2015-10-26, 12:39 PM,
(2015-10-26, 12:22 PM)Rolex Wrote: I understand what you mean, some wake up at the right time and some just never wake up at all...

g

CryCryCry

2015-10-26, 02:54 PM,
Nowadays, to be normal is abnormal.
2015-10-26, 03:13 PM,
I do not understand your problem. Of course it´s not nice that young people are smoking and drinking but that really is not new. I started smoking and drinking with 16 like everyone I knew and this was in 2006. Now I am studying so everything is fine and no I do not drink alcohol everyday now.

Oh and I think marijuana is sometimes much better than alcohol...
2015-10-26, 04:47 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-10-26, 05:03 PM by PRELIATOR.)
(2015-10-26, 03:13 PM)Impala Wrote: I do not understand your problem. Of course it´s not nice that young people are smoking and drinking but that really is not new. I started smoking and drinking with 16 like everyone I knew and this was in 2006. Now I am studying so everything is fine and no I do not drink alcohol everyday now.

(2015-10-26, 03:56 PM)Whitesnake Wrote: Who the fuck cares.

Let stupid people live their own stupid lives and focus on yourself. :)
(2015-10-26, 03:13 PM)Impala Wrote: I do not understand your problem. Of course it´s not nice that young people are smoking and drinking but that really is not new. I started smoking and drinking with 16 like everyone I knew and this was in 2006. Now I am studying so everything is fine and no I do not drink alcohol everyday now.

Human body is growing till 18-20.. If you start to smoke when you are 15.then you won't live more than 40 years.Marijuna is not very effective.Also alcohol,MDMA and LSD does not show big effects.but if Alcohol , MDMA , LSD can kill brain cells. Brain cells are not recovering.So if someone addict to them when they are 15-16.Their future will be change.And smoke. nicotine is addictive more than you think.Also it is the most deadliest drug in the world.every day more than16500 people dead because of smoking.because of smoking.not thanks to tobacco.In USA 20% deaths because of smoking..Also nicotine can crash your memory.and every addiction starts with nicotine.then Marijuana.Marijuana does less but same effect as heroin.so if someone use heroin.He maybe addict to heroin with his 1st shot.heroin overdose can kill a person.also heroin 1gram expensive more than 100-1000$ in EU. you can use 1 gram maximum 5 days.... finally I talk about crack_.one of most dangerous drugs.expensive more than heroin .if you ever seen how they make it.they you will never use cocaine.Most of people think Cocaine is better than heroin.but it doesn't.Now you will tell me this is happening from the history.Evrybody smoke.kids were start to smoke when they are 16.. then tell me how this happened ?? You think its normal.but it is not normal. I can ignore this if this happened in mars.I am selfish.but not in this case.Becase if my son or grand son addict to drug then I have to be worried "Oh WTF I've done". Also if you think im a `guy like a girl.I don't know how them feel`.I know how it feels.now you have no idea what drugs can do.you are correct.drugs kill 0.5% - 0.005%. but who knows.maybe you 0.005 is including you or your family memeber. Think about that. We can't change the world.but we can change us.And our relations.

[Image: cdcwonder2015_5.jpg]

Think Out of box ;) take a research when you see something different ;) ;) ;)
Latest Thanks - View all

Grizzly(2015-10-26 10:51 PM)  LB'Decoy(2015-10-26 05:37 PM) 

2015-10-26, 05:38 PM,
Much respect for you for rolling this topic out
Bad side is, most people doesn't care.
But it is people like you who got the balls to speak about it
Word up!

If You Think That Any Of The Staff Team Is Using Their Privileges In A Wrong Manner
You Can Always Contact The Admin → HawkEye
2015-10-26, 05:58 PM,
(2015-10-26, 05:38 PM)LBDecoy Wrote: Much respect for you for rolling this topic out
Bad side is, most people doesn't care.
But it is people like you who got the balls to speak about it
Word up!

yeh.bro no one care. Obama controls guns.but not drugs.Guns directly send people to hell. And drugs make a nice hell in this world for addict person and his family members.look this video.that makes me sad. they want to leave.they want to live like normal people.but they can't.this guy and his girlfriend sell newspapers and they spend all money to buy heroin.maybe this is fully scripted.but this is the truth :/

Latest Thanks - View all

LB'Decoy(2015-10-26 06:40 PM) 

2015-10-26, 10:04 PM,
Yes, it problem.
But what exactly you can do?
2015-10-26, 10:17 PM,
Whatever you say bro these people won't change, I personally have a friend who is also an addict to some kinda drug, Me and my friends threaten that we'll tell his dad, every other possible way we could stop him but he didn't stop.
So what can we do with this people?

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What happened in Las Vegas? Shooting in Las Vegas DrKent 13 535 2017-10-08, 01:02 AM
Last Post: mogansi
  Your favorite place in the world JustPlainLucas 12 288 2017-10-02, 09:33 PM
Last Post: yassiyoh
  how to file cyber crime complaint - WORLD WIDE OR INDIA? trafficbeast 27 631 2017-08-27, 12:30 AM
Last Post: freakkz
  The world is all about money DanaCr 16 510 2017-07-12, 12:28 PM
Last Post: cohzynes
  THE WORLD'S WORST HAIRCUTS & HAIRSTYLES LOL! HawkEye 21 846 2017-06-19, 07:54 AM
Last Post: extremee

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top