What do you think of this rich kid?
2015-09-10, 10:13 PM,
This kid live from his parents...

What do you think of born rich?

I wouldn't be born rich, I prefer to be born normal and make me rich

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2015-09-10, 10:57 PM,
This is the problem with kids these days, their parents have money so they think they are the shit. They don't know how it feels to want to eat a chocolate and couldn't because the parents don't havemoney. When they will grow they will get to that point where his "sponsors" will no longer be there for him, that is the moment when he will awake and understand the life is not so pink as he thought.
Latest Thanks - View all

FRENCHINDAHOOD(2015-09-11 10:19 PM) 
2015-09-10, 11:12 PM,
(2015-09-10, 10:57 PM)Snoopy Wrote: This is the problem with kids these days, their parents have money so they think they are the shit. They don't know how it feels to want to eat a chocolate and couldn't because the parents don't havemoney. When they will grow they will get to that point where his "sponsors" will no longer be there for him, that is the moment when he will awake and understand the life is not so pink as he thought.

True

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-09-11, 06:42 AM,
best thing in this life is to start from the bottom
Latest Thanks - View all

daemonX(2015-09-11 08:41 AM) 

Cool
2015-09-11, 07:34 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-11, 07:39 AM by cracky.)
Why people have so much butt hurt in their butt-hurt lifes? It wasn't his choice to born rich same as it wasn't someone's choice to have cancer. Stop hating on people only because they have different life style and more money than you, that makes you look pathetic. Seriously, just look at Dan Bilzerian's profile and read comments. People come there to hate on Dan's life they'll never have. This only shows how sheepy-minded our population is.

I don't like golf, football and fishing but I don't go and comment about this in some fishing video's comments section because that will make me look like an idiot, none will care about my comment and well, I don't give a fuck.

Quote:When they will grow they will get to that point where his "sponsors" will no longer be there for him
These "rich" kids have parents who most likely have their own companies built for their kids. Doctor's kids don't own lambos. Are u like new to... reality?

Quote:best thing in this life is to start from the bottom
Yep I also think he should throw everything away and start in McDonalds. You would do that don't u? Lol.

P.S Yesterday some black kid in African village saw you in TV and said "stupid kid has rich parents". Did u think that way? Cheers.
2015-09-11, 08:24 AM,
cracky you just don't get it.

This guys a dick. Not because hes giving away an expensive car for free to a stranger its just his whole attitude. The whole attention seeking nobody whos only getting attention because of the money they have. Alot of people like this live fast and die young heck a fair handful have commited suicide due to the lonely lives they live.

I really dont understand what is the benefit of this just pleasing some random dude who could have contributed nothing to no one he was just really the luck of the draw.

Id have turned down the car give it to someone who needs it heck donate it in a raffle would be a much better feeling.

There is a new breed showing there ugly faces every day, this new so called super rich breed. Lack of respect and a pushy attitude. It does not sit well with me at all. No matter who you are or where your from I have time for you but rubbing money in my face.. really not interested.

In a few years he will be just another number. Just remember kids it takes generations to bring true wealth but only one to blow it all!

The quieter you become, the more you can hear
2015-09-11, 08:37 AM,
No u don't get it. He has money and it's his life so let him do whatever he wants. Other people do much more stupid things in the internet to get attention and be cool but only this guy gets hate cuz "he's rich and I'm not". Let him be a dick, who cares.
2015-09-11, 08:44 AM,
this isnt true wtf guys. the guy wasnt even surprised lol

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2015-09-11, 11:27 AM,
(2015-09-11, 08:37 AM)cracky Wrote: No u don't get it. He has money and it's his life so let him do whatever he wants. Other people do much more stupid things in the internet to get attention and be cool but only this guy gets hate cuz "he's rich and I'm not". Let him be a dick, who cares.

Do you think i hate him? Nope.
What i really wanted to say is that these kind of kids are always making trouble(here in Romania we see that often) they drive like crazy on the streets they make car accidents and no one will do anything to them just because "their parents got money".
I saw many times rich people that were still like normal people, not making any trouble.
If he got money from his parents good luck to him, but if he will just waste those money like that he will one day realize that he needs to work to earn money and after a life of luxury to start a 8 h job it will be very hard.
2015-09-11, 12:01 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-11, 12:01 PM by Krasavchikiii.)
It's just f*ke to get more views and subscribers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Had to share this one: Bully Punches Blind Kid in Face Then Gets His Ass Beat HawkEye 10 731 2015-10-14, 05:21 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Walter White Owned Kid - Funny _Wolf 2 391 2015-07-13, 12:16 AM
Last Post: _Wolf
  10 Homeless People Who Became Rich and Famous HawkEye 4 548 2015-06-08, 03:59 AM
Last Post: Bluestar
  KID vs GANGSTER PRANK 2 (GTA V Funny Moments) DutchPride 0 294 2014-08-17, 06:33 AM
Last Post: DutchPride
  FUNNIEST KID EVER on Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V Funny Moments) DutchPride 0 289 2014-08-17, 06:28 AM
Last Post: DutchPride

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top