What do you think of this??
2013-11-01, 10:00 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 10:01 PM by Skouti.)
So I've already set up a whitehat blog and I've put some niches up without promoting them yet, but I think adding some posts without requiring the user to complete a survey but of course I am not going to promote these kind of posts but I believe if I do it properly it will may build me a good audience and slowly make me more $$.

What do you think?

[Image: H6JU6ed.png?1]
2013-11-01, 10:04 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 10:06 PM by Omastar.)
(2013-11-01, 10:00 PM)Skouti Wrote: So I've already set up a whitehat blog and I've put put some niches up without promoting them yet, but I think adding some posts without requiring the user to complete a survey but of course I am not going to promote these kind of posts but I believe if I do it properly it will may build me a good audience and slowly make me more $$.

What do you think?

I think the people that download whitehat niches just have a problem they like to solve, people that are fat search for an e-book on how to lose weight.
When they have that e-book they dont have a reason to come back to your site.

But I could be wrong, I'm new to CPA/PPD.

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

2013-11-01, 10:05 PM,
(2013-11-01, 10:04 PM)Omastar Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 10:00 PM)Skouti Wrote: So I've already set up a whitehat blog and I've put put some niches up without promoting them yet, but I think adding some posts without requiring the user to complete a survey but of course I am not going to promote these kind of posts but I believe if I do it properly it will may build me a good audience and slowly make me more $$.

What do you think?

I think the people that download whitehat niches just have a problem they like to solve, people that are fat search for an e-book on how to lose weight.
When they have that e-book they dont have a reason to come back to your site.

Yea, but I believe posting some interesting facts about health/weight and stuff could make people interested and may come back to the site if they find it helpful/interesting. I never tested I am just assuming.

2013-11-01, 10:11 PM, (This post was last modified: 2013-11-01, 10:12 PM by Omastar.)
(2013-11-01, 10:05 PM)Skouti Wrote: Yea, but I believe posting some interesting facts about health/weight and stuff could make people interested and may come back to the site if they find it helpful/interesting. I never tested I am just assuming.

But isn't whitehat niches just hyping up an already public method on how to solve the problem they are looking for?
If you want to pull this of you can't make them feel disapointed after downloading your stuff.

[Image: omaztar.png]
Failure should be our teacher, not our undertaker.
Failure is delay, not defeat. It is a temporary detour, not a dead end.
Failure is something we can avoid only by saying nothing, doing nothing, and being nothing.

2013-11-01, 10:13 PM,
(2013-11-01, 10:11 PM)Omastar Wrote:
(2013-11-01, 10:05 PM)Skouti Wrote: Yea, but I believe posting some interesting facts about health/weight and stuff could make people interested and may come back to the site if they find it helpful/interesting. I never tested I am just assuming.

But isn't whitehat niches just hyping up an already public method on how to solve the problem they are looking for?
If you want to pull this of you can't make them feel disapointed after downloading your stuff.

I never said I will be dissapointing them so they will come back to look for something better.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top