What do you think about long distance relationships?
2015-09-23, 01:07 AM,
What do you all think about long distance relationships?
Never been in one just curious about you guys opinions/expierences.

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-09-23, 07:07 AM,
Somewhat difficult at times but it can be worth.
I start working with CPA because of one long distance relationship.
2015-09-23, 03:58 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-23, 03:59 PM by DutchPride.)
(2015-09-23, 07:07 AM)esmeralda Wrote: Somewhat difficult at times but it can be worth.

I can understand that, how is it going so far?
I'm also seeing a girl from America for weeks now, would love to go there and visit her.
Obviously we will have to see what time brings us, until now we're just talking everyday via skype with webcam.
We both like each other allot, so was just wondering Smile

2015-09-24, 12:40 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2015-09-24, 12:41 PM by esmeralda.)
(2015-09-23, 03:58 PM)DutchPride Wrote:
(2015-09-23, 07:07 AM)esmeralda Wrote: Somewhat difficult at times but it can be worth.

I'm also seeing a girl from America for weeks now, would love to go there and visit her.
Obviously we will have to see what time brings us, until now we're just talking everyday via skype with webcam.

We are only friends at now.
It is complicated, because once for lack of money and again because of the operation of my little sister, we could not see us.
So finally we agreed to be friends.
But I always liked his city, so I am working and keeping money to move to live there for a while. And if I have bad luck at least he remains a valued friend, and if I have good luck who knows XD
2015-09-24, 01:54 PM,
(2015-09-24, 12:40 PM)esmeralda Wrote:

It is complicated, because once for lack of money and again because of the operation of my little sister, we could not see us.
But I always liked his city, so I am working and keeping money to move to live there for a while. And if I have bad luck at least he remains a valued friend, and if I have good luck who knows XD

Yeah same here now, hopefully i will be able to go there and see her.
I hope it works out for the both of you Smile
Latest Thanks - View all

esmeralda(2015-09-25 02:46 AM) 

2015-09-25, 12:29 AM,
I think if both partners are devoted enough to it, and truly care for each other, then they can work out.
My brother had one for a little over 2 years, while he was away at school and it worked out great for him. THough he had been dating her before the long distance relationship as well, so that may have an impact, who know?
But maybe not for an extended period of time, like multiple years though, I just can't see that happening.
There would be too much worry after too long I think, like what is the other partner doing right now, are they cheating, etc.
2015-09-25, 02:47 AM,
(2015-09-24, 01:54 PM)DutchPride Wrote:

I hope same for you, good luck, and thanks very much :D
2015-09-25, 08:06 PM,
(2015-09-25, 02:47 AM)esmeralda Wrote:
(2015-09-24, 01:54 PM)DutchPride Wrote:

I hope same for you, good luck, and thanks very much :D

Thank you Smile

2015-09-25, 09:56 PM,
I can say that a long distance relationship can work depending on the type of people.

Real-Time SEO Training - Learn how to rank your own sites - $29/month GET ACCESS NOW!
2015-09-25, 11:02 PM,
it works better for me.
I had 3 girlfriends in my country.they all left me.I found a girl from 1000 miles away.she brings me happiness.

One of my best friends had 6(I guess 6) girlfriends in here.they all left without a reason.he found a foreign girl from far away.now they are wife and husband.

I think love gets stronger when it has a long distance :) but need a long time friendship to find right partner :)

We're in a time where all enterprises fall
We should beware of the wolves that haunt us
They are not all the same, cannot take the blame
Await the time to unchain utopia

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How long does it take to learn JAVA, DotNet, jQuery? WhoSee 12 361 2017-10-17, 12:42 AM
Last Post: shadow98
  How long you use a computer in a day? flash_drive 16 256 2017-08-17, 06:00 PM
Last Post: PRINC3
  How long have you been on CPA Elites? DutchPride 33 1,177 2015-10-07, 01:50 AM
Last Post: Liverpool F.C
  Hooters Waitress Donates Kidney To Long-Time Customer HawkEye 2 260 2015-06-02, 01:34 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  A Little Courtesy From Sellers Goes A Long Way RushingWind 3 359 2015-01-17, 02:20 PM
Last Post: RushingWind

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top