What do you think about Youtube?
2014-08-11, 03:28 AM,
What do you think about Youtube right now?
Do you think it's going to last any longer?
Latest Thanks - View all

rubelpangsa(2014-09-28 06:01 PM) 

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2014-08-11, 03:44 AM,
YouTube - A platform filled with loads of people insta-ranking their videos making normal ranking impossible, while having a bunch of staff removing them along with the normal ones. Your only option is probably to insta-rank and pray for your video to go higher than the other insta-ranked videos, only to see it removed after a couple of hours, before you can even add some likes and comments to make it look legit. All these newly-uploaded videos may make people skeptical and decrease overall conversions on all of them.
TLDR: Unless they do something about the unlisted method it's gonna get worse.

"The master has failed more times than the beginner has even tried"

My VIP Shares:
How to stop Chrome from blocking PPI installers
How to make advanced, custom messageboxes that match your theme in VB.

PM ME FOR A 99% OFF DISCOUNT ON HOSTWINDS
2014-08-11, 09:05 AM,
youtube will stay.. authority accounts will dominate in the long run...quick money schemes can be made you just need quantity and take the whole 1st page to make quick bucks.. im done with youtube for now pretty tired to see videos taken down and accont banning :D
2014-08-11, 05:13 PM,
I think it's great, it's getting spammy and getting difficult for every game niche out there with hack,crack,free,generator etc. Just gotta love youtube while it's still last.
2014-08-12, 01:10 AM,
New youtubers are taking real deception, many big channels use Bots and grow more and more..
Little channels can't do the same or their channel can be banished..
2014-08-12, 02:11 AM,
many spammers there and the youtube team are'nt doing anything about it :(
2014-08-12, 03:22 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-12, 03:23 AM by MarijuanaXTC.)
Believe me SEO is harder, almost nothing works and you will get penalized after few weeks.
You must try hard, on tha youtube all you do is spam. You can also do set and forget, but basically youtube is fastest way to bank.

https://i.imgur.com/XAXoLIQ.jpg
2014-08-12, 04:00 AM,
For me, youtube is the best source of traffic
2014-08-19, 01:13 AM,
I personally feel that with YouTube people are thriving off it to make some extra income, if they can get a method that works and does not get them penalised they are quite happy to keep using it and keep uploading their videos to it. With people like this YouTube is then going to thrive off those kind of members and still be going in years to come in my opinion. It's going to take a lot for YouTube to no longer be relevant.
2014-08-19, 05:34 AM,
(2014-08-11, 03:44 AM)Nightcore Wrote: YouTube - A platform filled with loads of people insta-ranking their videos making normal ranking impossible, while having a bunch of staff removing them along with the normal ones. Your only option is probably to insta-rank and pray for your video to go higher than the other insta-ranked videos, only to see it removed after a couple of hours, before you can even add some likes and comments to make it look legit. All these newly-uploaded videos may make people skeptical and decrease overall conversions on all of them.
TLDR: Unless they do something about the unlisted method it's gonna get worse.
^This. Thread over, question has been answered perfectly.

Youtube is fucking frustrating. SEO is even worse.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [NEW][<$30]Youtube Video Hack Proof at CHEAPEST rates.[PART2] justdidit 117 8,210 11 hours ago
Last Post: AresCro
  [SHARE] Rank Live Stream on Youtube Watt 86 4,757 Yesterday, 12:02 AM
Last Post: KentVMason
  [SHARE] Youtube Comments Method Watt 79 6,580 2017-10-15, 11:30 AM
Last Post: bratt01
  Aged Youtube Accounts with upload & without upload videos lovelyservices 39 3,597 2017-10-15, 10:25 AM
Last Post: andijie
  YouTube Live Chat BOT /Free&Best Watt 14 644 2017-10-14, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Watt

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top