What do you make sure you include when creating a VID
2013-07-23, 04:39 AM,
Hey guys, I just wanted to know what you guys put into your videos, stuff that you make sure not to leave out to increase credibility.

Thanks!
2013-07-23, 04:47 AM,
Voice.
My niche working.
Watermarks.
2013-07-23, 04:50 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-23, 04:53 AM by J@bz.)
PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF PROOF.

then HOW TO get it. (it being the thing you are promoting)

a clean WATERMARK on top throughout the video.

I try to make sure the PROOF is SOLID even for a fake niche as this is what can decide if people are going to go through with the survey.
2013-07-23, 04:50 AM,
You should include proof, the program/your website and an explanation by voice. Add some watermarks on top of it too, I actually had quite a lot of traffic off someone who stole my video, took mine down, then he ranked and I got traffic for it. This is why watermarks are important.
2013-07-23, 04:58 AM,
PROOF. That's the only thing I make sure when recording my video. I know I should use my own voice too. That would boost the conversion rates even more.

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-23, 05:33 AM,
(2013-07-23, 04:50 AM)Power Wrote: You should include proof, the program/your website and an explanation by voice. Add some watermarks on top of it too, I actually had quite a lot of traffic off someone who stole my video, took mine down, then he ranked and I got traffic for it. This is why watermarks are important.

(2013-07-23, 04:58 AM)Nuutero Wrote: PROOF. That's the only thing I make sure when recording my video. I know I should use my own voice too. That would boost the conversion rates even more.

Everyone says proof, which I agree. However what if you have a "beta game" generator...How do you add proof to that when the game isn't out yet?
2013-07-23, 05:39 AM,
(2013-07-23, 05:33 AM)Paradoxium Wrote:
(2013-07-23, 04:50 AM)Power Wrote: You should include proof, the program/your website and an explanation by voice. Add some watermarks on top of it too, I actually had quite a lot of traffic off someone who stole my video, took mine down, then he ranked and I got traffic for it. This is why watermarks are important.

(2013-07-23, 04:58 AM)Nuutero Wrote: PROOF. That's the only thing I make sure when recording my video. I know I should use my own voice too. That would boost the conversion rates even more.

Everyone says proof, which I agree. However what if you have a "beta game" generator...How do you add proof to that when the game isn't out yet?

Well that could be tricky, I don't think it's possible. You just need to use your own voice, make your landing page look EPIC and convice them to donwnload :P

[Image: Cq7OnC1.png]
If You Don’t Build Your Dreams, Someone Will Hire You To Help Build Theirs
2013-07-23, 07:16 AM,
How do I add a watermark just like anything unique in the video? So people don't get video right? That is what it is for?
2013-07-23, 07:44 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-07-23, 07:48 AM by DutchPride.)
-Use your voice to explain the viewers about your niche.
-Watermark your video to prevent getting your video copied and reuploaded.
-Get an nice video intro. (if you have sony vegas 12, You can get allot of templates from google.)
-Proof that your "niche" is working. (Fake proof will work to, for example: cheat engine, photoshop/ inspect element

(2013-07-23, 07:16 AM)Exotic Wrote: How do I add a watermark just like anything unique in the video? So people don't get video right? That is what it is for?

Download any video making software.
I recommend Sony vegas, It's $500. But you know where to look if you want it for free. PM me i got an link if you need it.
Sony vegas is for more advanced users, Or you could use Camtasia studio wich is noob friendly.

And yes. Watermarking prevents people from stealing your video.
(if done right)
And if they do copy your video, All they're doing is advertising your website/yt channel

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2013-07-23, 08:53 AM,
(2013-07-23, 07:44 AM)DutchPride Wrote: -Use your voice to explain the viewers about your niche.
-Watermark your video to prevent getting your video copied and reuploaded.
-Get an nice video intro. (if you have sony vegas 12, You can get allot of templates from google.)
-Proof that your "niche" is working. (Fake proof will work to, for example: cheat engine, photoshop/ inspect element

(2013-07-23, 07:16 AM)Exotic Wrote: How do I add a watermark just like anything unique in the video? So people don't get video right? That is what it is for?

Download any video making software.
I recommend Sony vegas, It's $500. But you know where to look if you want it for free. PM me i got an link if you need it.
Sony vegas is for more advanced users, Or you could use Camtasia studio wich is noob friendly.

And yes. Watermarking prevents people from stealing your video.
(if done right)
And if they do copy your video, All they're doing is advertising your website/yt channel

I use camtasia, it's nice

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 20 2 hours ago
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make Money Spamming ?? vincenzot_t 9 280 2017-10-07, 01:14 AM
Last Post: faithalo
  Can you make money with this method on fb? CagelessBrain 2 138 2017-10-06, 03:51 PM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How to make ONLY 10$ a Day ?? Tired of Failure vincenzot_t 17 1,118 2017-09-17, 02:43 AM
Last Post: vincenzot_t
  $ Any Craigslist Phone Verification Method??? Make pva ? Alldoe300 32 3,784 2017-09-13, 12:25 AM
Last Post: datalmanus

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top