What do you guys think about the PPD site script
2013-08-11, 10:02 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-11, 10:04 AM by Patrick.)
Hey, what do you guys think about this new script thats floating around, called SharecashClone, the script is only $70 and has a ton of features for the money. I think if you can't make an origanil site and design , you shouldn't run a network. Now anyone with $70 can become the owner of a PPD/CPA site. The offers a pulled from adworkmedia or any other cpa network. You shouldn't sign up for any of these sites as the offer nothing but a cut of your pay, if they even do pay.

Examples:
farsicash.com
filefrost.com
legitfiles.net
2013-08-11, 02:25 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-08-06, 02:44 AM by Calisthenics.)
Agreed, now every kid can run a network without spending much money.
Still, I would not join such networks, because they are not there for long and can run away with your money.
2013-08-11, 06:08 PM,
my goal is to provide a good script with great features .. doesn't mean every kid is buying it to take people money etc .. I have some serious customers who know what they are doing ... they have already some businesses running, etc ..

But just instead of going to freelancer and pay $4000, they prefer to buy my script and then have it modified to their liking (php programming or just design as they like the features)
Design is 100% modifiable (homepage, pages, dashboard, download link,..)

They save time and money.

I like to think we give a core script with many features and our customers can add/change whatever they want to make their site unique.

Don't get me wrong, you are right that some kids with no experience,... may buy such a script and messes up ... but this is not always the case. I do have experimented customers.

And the script is called "The Ultimate PPD Script" not sharecash clone :-)

(2013-08-11, 10:02 AM)Frank Gallagher Wrote: I think if you can't make an origanil site and design

The CPA Network Script is HERE: http://cpanetworkscript.com
2013-08-11, 06:55 PM,
because you share cash between uploads and admin of the site
but of course if you go deeper all PPD site are clone of sharecash because he was one of the first !!!

2013-08-11, 07:10 PM,
You owned a PPD network but you failed miserable and now you want to ruin it for people who are starting a new PPD website, I agree with you that there is way to much PPD Networks, but it is better for the affiliates as they are able to choose between all of the networks and choose the one which fits theme.

You are only here for ruin it for other PPD owners which uses their script as I have seen after I sent you a PM regarding your network you opened this thread, to get more expouser.

I also wanted to say, that the script actually cost 89.00$ and not $70 as you are saying, I bought the script to get a ground to work on no one on freelancer would ever like to bring on a project to make it from scratch without paying thousands of dollars, you can start a succesful website without paying over $500 I guarantuee you.
Latest Thanks - View all

DutchPride(2013-08-11 07:42 PM) 

[Image: banner1.gif]
2013-08-12, 02:00 AM,
(2013-08-11, 07:10 PM)FileFrostKevin Wrote: You owned a PPD network but you failed miserable and now you want to ruin it for people who are starting a new PPD website, I agree with you that there is way to much PPD Networks, but it is better for the affiliates as they are able to choose between all of the networks and choose the one which fits theme.

You are only here for ruin it for other PPD owners which uses their script as I have seen after I sent you a PM regarding your network you opened this thread, to get more expouser.

I also wanted to say, that the script actually cost 89.00$ and not $70 as you are saying, I bought the script to get a ground to work on no one on freelancer would ever like to bring on a project to make it from scratch without paying thousands of dollars, you can start a succesful website without paying over $500 I guarantee you.

My site was meant to be for me and a couple friends that don't want to pay ridiculous fees from PPD networks, So we started our own. Also, why would anyone want to join a PPD site that just pulls offers from adworkmedia , which already has an amazing file system.
2013-08-12, 02:03 AM,
(2013-08-12, 02:00 AM)Frank Gallagher Wrote:
(2013-08-11, 07:10 PM)FileFrostKevin Wrote: You owned a PPD network but you failed miserable and now you want to ruin it for people who are starting a new PPD website, I agree with you that there is way to much PPD Networks, but it is better for the affiliates as they are able to choose between all of the networks and choose the one which fits theme.

I also wanted to say, that the script actually cost 89.00$ and not $70 as you are saying, I bought the script to get a ground to work on no one on freelancer would ever like to bring on a project to make it from scratch without paying thousands of dollars, you can start a succesful website without paying over $500 I guarantee you.

My site was meant to be for me and a couple friends that don't want to pay ridiculous fees from PPD networks, So we started our own. Also, why would anyone want to join a PPD site that just pulls offers from adworkmedia , which already has an amazing file system.
The PPD networks usally has a low fee for keeping up the service that they provide, atleast we have and that we pull offers from AWM it is true but we optimzie all of our offers as all PPD networks does, and remove the once which doesen't convert well on our network therefore makes more money in the time.

[Image: banner1.gif]
2013-08-12, 02:10 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-08-12, 02:22 AM by The_Mentor.)
These scripts have been around for awhile now. I remember seeing one like 2 years ago from blackhatbuzz.com or something. Worst part is the site owners don't know how to run and secure a site. I have already seen where I can get the info from 2 of the sites listed, the 3rd doesn't load for me.

Also found a bunch of XSS so far with that script.

mic141414 sanitize your inputs on the registration page, all of them.
2013-08-12, 03:28 AM,
Good scripts can go up to $2000 per month. These $90 scripts are shit and shouldn't be trusted. If a network cannot invest into a good platform, they shouldn't be trusted with your money.
Latest Thanks - View all

Razer12(2013-08-20 10:22 PM) Marvin(2013-08-12 09:21 AM) 
2013-12-15, 03:59 AM,
Thank you for your comment. Really appreciate it.

(2013-12-15, 03:58 AM)Spamming wont be tolerated. Wrote: Hello,

Spamming wont be tolerated..com Using "The Ultimate PPD Script" & i want to say this script is very good script. Any one can buy it & start own PPD Network.

Affiliated Manager
Shahnewaz Rahmani

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Track YouTube Video Rank Manually+Useful Site Watt 23 989 3 hours ago
Last Post: Watt
  [JAVA SCRIPT] Need someone to make me an executable!!! CagelessBrain 0 73 2017-10-17, 04:09 AM
Last Post: CagelessBrain
  How To Detect get Script In Landing Page 5light 3 143 2017-10-05, 04:04 AM
Last Post: LB'Decoy
  Multiniche or single niche site for CPA? Project_Leader 11 531 2017-10-03, 12:28 AM
Last Post: fateha
  (Question) How to handle content locker for wordpress site with multiple posts ZohnSon 4 206 2017-09-27, 09:53 PM
Last Post: ZohnSon

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top