What do you aspire to be or to do?
2014-01-31, 10:24 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 10:28 PM by editify.)
Greetings!

I was thinking a moment ago on my aspirations, and how I am getting there by shifting the mindset.

So it brought up a question that I find interesting.

What do you aspire to be or to do?

Maybe some of you guys will probably say stuff like :

-Being Rich;
-Be famous.

But, I am talking to your real self. Not that crappy ego, that society created (no offense). What do you really love doing?

Doing what you love , always brings money, remember that.
Also, you should not live to make money, but make money to live.

PS: I have been receiving some personal life help PM's, so if you guys want a hand from me, I can give you my personal advice on your situation, it would be a pleasure.

Editify's Share Index

"As long as there are slaughterhouses there will be battlefields" - Tolstoi

2014-01-31, 10:33 PM,
I aspire to be someone who I actually want to be. I would like to have a good job security (along with IM earnings ofc) once I've graduated. Nothing ritzy but a peaceful life with my daily requirements satisfied.
2014-01-31, 10:38 PM,
(2014-01-31, 10:33 PM)RushingWind Wrote: I aspire to be someone who I actually want to be. I would like to have a good job security (along with IM earnings ofc) once I've graduated. Nothing ritzy but a peaceful life with my daily requirements satisfied.

Ah ok, alright. No judgement whatesoever in my replies, just letting you know :D
But , so you don't have transcendental pleasures?
Do you give much importance to materialism?
I only say this because for me a regular life seems odd to me, as I tend to be detached from sensuous pleasures.

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-31, 10:42 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 10:43 PM by Excellion.)
I want to explore space, participate in the Mars One colony, travel in a spaceship, participate in outer world expeditions, all the sci-fi movie crap ;D

And i am doing nothing towards that :D Don't believe there's anything i can do though :)
2014-01-31, 10:44 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 10:44 PM by editify.)
(2014-01-31, 10:42 PM)Excellion Wrote: I want to explore space, participate in the Mars One colony, travel in a spaceship, participate in outer world expeditions, all the sci-fi movie crap ;D

And i am doing nothing towards that :D

Ahaha, that's great. But have you explored earth and it's beauty?
There is still much to see :D
Absolutely, there is nothing you can do, and grasping the idea that you can change its course, it's grasping the ungraspable.

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-31, 10:44 PM,
(2014-01-31, 10:38 PM)editify Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 10:33 PM)RushingWind Wrote: I aspire to be someone who I actually want to be. I would like to have a good job security (along with IM earnings ofc) once I've graduated. Nothing ritzy but a peaceful life with my daily requirements satisfied.

Ah ok, alright. No judgement whatesoever in my replies, just letting you know :D
I only say this because for me a regular life seems odd to me, as I tend to be detached from sensuous pleasures.

Nah, I think I'm a material man myself. I am pretty much satisfied with what the world can give me. It may only be me tho. :)
2014-01-31, 10:45 PM,
(2014-01-31, 10:44 PM)RushingWind Wrote:

Nah, I think I'm a material man myself. I am pretty much satisfied with what the world can give me. It may only be me tho. :)

Yeah, I mean, no judgement , we are all different.
But if you like to read then I challenge you to read Le Kybalion, indeed interesting book, might question that perception.

Editify's Share Index

2014-01-31, 10:48 PM,
(2014-01-31, 10:45 PM)editify Wrote:

But if you like to read then I challenge you to read Le Kybalion, indeed interesting book, might question that perception.

Sure. Why not? I'll give it a good read when I have the time. Hermetic philosophy..seems interesting.
2014-01-31, 10:50 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2014-01-31, 10:54 PM by Excellion.)
(2014-01-31, 10:44 PM)editify Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 10:42 PM)Excellion Wrote: I want to explore space, participate in the Mars One colony, travel in a spaceship, participate in outer world expeditions, all the sci-fi movie crap ;D

And i am doing nothing towards that :D

Ahaha, that's great. But have you explored earth and it's beauty?
There is still much to see :D
Absolutely, there is nothing you can do, and grasping the idea that you can change its course, it's grasping the ungraspable.

Nah exploring earth is rather expensive, If i was going on a trip i wouldn't be going alone, that means someone else has to have money to spend, that makes it even more difficult.

I would love to join a scientific or an archaeological expedition for sure, though i'm not great at science, and chose my educational path in economics
2014-01-31, 10:50 PM,
(2014-01-31, 10:48 PM)RushingWind Wrote:
(2014-01-31, 10:45 PM)editify Wrote:

Sure. Why not? I'll give it a good read when I have the time. Hermetic philosophy..seems interesting.

Great!! Open mindness , love that.
One of the most interesting books I have ever read for sure.
Latest Thanks - View all

RushingWind(2014-01-31 10:56 PM) 

Editify's Share Index

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top