What can our Content Locking/Link Locking CPA Network do better?
2013-05-15, 04:44 PM,
We're known to be crowd pleasers. We listen to our publishers and implement almost anything they need with the robust custom proprietary platform we've built.

But we always know we can improve, provide better tools, support, offers, etc to our publishers. So the question remains, what can we do better for you as a publisher? Is there anything unique you look for?

How can our Content Locking and Link Locking solutions be better? What features would you like to see for them?

Any other tools we can implement?

Be open, don't be afraid to give us your thoughts. After all it's you, the publishers, that deserve the best!
Latest Thanks - View all

JZdesigner(2015-06-08 08:54 PM) 

Blue Track Media - Incentive Affiliate Network - Link Locker - Content Locker - v2
Prompt Payments. Best Customer Support. Highest EPCs. Mobile Optimized. Trusted Since 2009!
Trust us, we're good, honorable people.
Learn more about Shaz Amin and Blue Track Media
2013-05-16, 09:54 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-16, 11:12 AM by Adorkable.)
Offer loyalty rewards, that'll really get people to start using the network more.

I'd also like fast payouts.

Trying to find a network that pays out fast but can't really find one that does that as well as have good features and high earnings.
2013-05-16, 04:16 PM,
(2013-05-16, 09:54 AM)Adorkable Wrote: Offer loyalty rewards, that'll really get people to start using the network more.

Trying to find a network that pays out fast but can't really find one that does that as well as have good features and high earnings.

Great suggestions! What do you consider fast payout?

(2013-05-16, 02:21 PM)Ghost# Wrote: i always Use link locker , but have no idea which one is better ,
i must say your question is good but , i can't really understand !!
i also want to know about it ;)

What would you like to know more about?

Blue Track Media - Incentive Affiliate Network - Link Locker - Content Locker - v2
Prompt Payments. Best Customer Support. Highest EPCs. Mobile Optimized. Trusted Since 2009!
2013-05-16, 08:21 PM,
(2013-05-16, 04:16 PM)Shaz07 Wrote:
(2013-05-16, 09:54 AM)Adorkable Wrote: Offer loyalty rewards, that'll really get people to start using the network more.

(2013-05-16, 02:21 PM)Ghost# Wrote: i always Use link locker , but have no idea which one is better ,

I like how FileIce is at the end of the month and we can request a payout with Net7 without a required earning amount. I just kinda wish there was a faster way to get a small amount of money from your approved balance instantly, perhaps up to $50.

I'm trying to buy VIP here but all my money is stuck in limbo from the Net7/15/30 system and I have to wait until the end of the month.
2013-05-16, 08:23 PM,
(2013-05-16, 08:21 PM)Adorkable Wrote:
(2013-05-16, 04:16 PM)Shaz07 Wrote:

I like how FileIce is at the end of the month and we can request a payout with Net7 without a required earning amount. I just kinda wish there was a faster way to get a small amount of money from your approved balance instantly, perhaps up to $50.

I'm trying to buy VIP here but all my money is stuck in limbo from the Net7/15/30 system and I have to wait until the end of the month.

Very reasonable request, PM me on what you think is a good Threshold to have. We can offer special incentives for those who use our lockers.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Looking for affiliate network for movies/tvshows website xdoctorx 0 31 6 hours ago
Last Post: xdoctorx
  Cpa + pinterest ? shinigamis0 0 55 10 hours ago
Last Post: shinigamis0
  which cpa network allow adult traffic ?? kalia420 6 146 Yesterday, 06:24 PM
Last Post: KilluminatiX
  Where To Put My CPA Link Into Landing Page? shervin 0 74 Yesterday, 02:14 AM
Last Post: shervin
  Looking for affiliate network! gezhu 2 151 2017-10-21, 08:33 PM
Last Post: gezhu

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB