What can i do?
2013-10-21, 03:07 PM,
Hello,

I was working with French Marketing since about 8 months now, and was making a stable 4k a month, but now there's a guy that uses Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here., he came in my French niches, and what he does, is to flag all the videos on first and second page to be able to rank his videos very high, i've reuploaded videos and he just keep flagging them, but he also killed many people earnings by doing this, he's already in 3 niches and it's full of only his videos; and i can't do anything, my earnings are down like hell ....

This guy is a real cancer

If you guys have any advice ?

Latest Thanks - View all

Îñçrëdìßlê(2013-10-21 03:17 PM) 
2013-10-21, 03:18 PM,
Why dont you Kick his ass by doing the same to him ...I mean if he is only with 3 niches its very easy to throw him out of YT

[Image: ZsChua4.jpg]

2013-10-21, 03:20 PM,
Sad story. I would use a YouTube bot to automatically flag his videos, too. Then after one week I would send him a message to find an arrangement with him: You would not use your bot, he would not flag your videos.

PM me, if you are interested in some details about the bot...

This place is intentionally left blank.
2013-10-21, 03:20 PM,
(2013-10-21, 03:18 PM)Îñçrëdìßlê Wrote: Why dont you Kick his ass by doing the same to him ...I mean if he is only with 3 niches its very easy to throw him out of YT

Yeah but he has like 10 videos per niches, and if he gets flagged, he will just reupload, this guy must have so much accounts to be able to flag so many videos ..
2013-10-22, 12:03 AM,
(2013-10-21, 03:20 PM)xapangoo Wrote:
(2013-10-21, 03:18 PM)Îñçrëdìßlê Wrote: Why dont you Kick his ass by doing the same to him ...I mean if he is only with 3 niches its very easy to throw him out of YT

Yeah but he has like 10 videos per niches, and if he gets flagged, he will just reupload, this guy must have so much accounts to be able to flag so many videos ..

or if you have youtube partner acc, with it u can take down video quick.
2013-10-22, 12:48 AM,
This is the sad truth. This is how this game works.

[Image: banner300x250.png]
2013-10-22, 02:11 PM,
Some people really play it dirty. Sad truth.

Well, if you say he's also flagging videos of other people and not just yours, try to contact those people and gang up on that greedy person. Join forces and flag his videos too.
2013-10-22, 04:42 PM,
Flagging his videos wount do shit.
You need to get him where it hurts the moust.
Moust probably these are fake niches, if he is using file sharing sites for the genarator/H@!#@ , simply report his ass.
After that you can report his ass to the network which he is using becuse moust probably the network doesn't allow fake niches.
Doing these 2 things will destroy him , trust me someone used this on me and I got me almoust crippled. I had to redo 2-3 months of work.
Another thing you can do is once you upload the video delist it and blast it with backlinks, once you have enough backlinks enlist the video and it will be werry hard to take it down.
2013-10-25, 06:49 PM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-10-25, 06:51 PM by Brandon Fury.)
I think something gotta be done, he is now in PSN niche French, and he flagged the whole first page with my own videos and others people videos in it ... what a motherfucker
2013-10-26, 04:48 AM,
This sucks man, I bet he's earning bank right now..

Best of luck, just find a bot and hunt him down Shock

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top