What business to start in 2015 - 14 growth trends
2015-03-11, 03:18 PM,
[Image: What-to-start-2015-collage.jpg]

We have a lot of bright users on this forum and I'm interested in hearing what you think about business startup ideas, have you ever considered strarting your own business for example and if so what would you do if you have the time and money to invest into it.

If you're considering anything like that have a read over this: What business to start in 2015 personally I'm to busy with this forum to start any new business's but love to talk about business ideas still.
Latest Thanks - View all

Parmele(2015-04-15 07:55 PM) 
2015-03-11, 04:13 PM,
My plan is to open up SEO business for my country. There is like no competition, but then again, it's a hard sell for this people as they don't really "believe" in internet marketing and SEO, but in the other hand it's my job to make sure they get hooked. So, my advice would be just look for something that is popular in the world and then think about can you do it in your country. That's just simple in the box thinking lol
Latest Thanks - View all

reincar(2015-03-12 01:30 PM) 
2015-03-11, 04:21 PM,
(2015-03-11, 04:13 PM)Pankage Wrote: My plan is to open up SEO business for my country. There is like no competition, but then again, it's a hard sell for this people as they don't really "believe" in internet marketing and SEO, but in the other hand it's my job to make sure they get hooked. So, my advice would be just look for something that is popular in the world and then think about can you do it in your country. That's just simple in the box thinking lol

If I were to open a SEO company in my country, first of all, people won't be interested, not because they don't believe in Internet marketing, but they don't have enough experience with it. Second, it will be very under-paid. There's no way they would spend a lot of money on something they don't know much about..
2015-03-11, 05:03 PM,
(2015-03-11, 04:21 PM)porphyritic Wrote:
(2015-03-11, 04:13 PM)Pankage Wrote: My plan is to open up SEO business for my country. There is like no competition, but then again, it's a hard sell for this people as they don't really "believe" in internet marketing and SEO, but in the other hand it's my job to make sure they get hooked. So, my advice would be just look for something that is popular in the world and then think about can you do it in your country. That's just simple in the box thinking lol

If I were to open a SEO company in my country, first of all, people won't be interested, not because they don't believe in Internet marketing, but they don't have enough experience with it. Second, it will be very under-paid. There's no way they would spend a lot of money on something they don't know much about..

It's kinda your job to tell them what #1 rankings for their keywords would do for their business. :)
2015-03-11, 05:10 PM,
If you do your work seriously (Internet Marketing) , you can easily promote your services.

Experience Make you feel better. Approach 10 people you will understand where you are lagging . You will get interesting information about your Job..

At the END point you will get Shine to promote your services.

My Choice Would be Starting "web development" office. There is lot of companies there .. But there are millions of opportunities . So planned to hangup with web development + SEO in 2015..

My CPA campaigns will go up as it is ...
2015-03-12, 02:35 PM,

I think it's a good choice, you should read over the suggestions on the above link too. SEO will never go away so by building up customers you create long term revenue.
2015-04-15, 07:26 PM,
Look at mobile market. It grows rapidly.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why did you start CPA marketing? alex_admitad 6 61 Today, 12:06 AM
Last Post: flash_drive
  How did you start earning money in Internet? ruskiczoug 24 901 2017-12-05, 06:01 AM
Last Post: OldPva
  If you had money to startup a new business what would that be? HawkEye 36 1,263 2017-11-15, 11:30 PM
Last Post: MrLions
  Where to start from? CagelessBrain 4 176 2017-09-27, 08:50 PM
Last Post: HawkEye
  Did you start to work out? Nem 58 1,811 2017-03-30, 07:51 PM
Last Post: mariad

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top