What are your goals on the next 5 years?
2016-05-04, 02:52 AM,
Hello elites, all of you think about changing your life?

In my case I think I should be rich, since we have only one life and we should enjoy it to the fullest, doing what we love, in this case cpa and related internet business.

Normal people future plans are, get a job, work, spend money on party's, pay all the bills. repeat. With a job that doesn't really like. And this all their lifes.

I think about builing my life now that i'm young, i don't take any drug and i don't invest my money on instant happiness like parties or drugs, i invest the money on things that will give me more in the future so while others are wasting their time, i'm working to have the life i want.

These are my goals for the next 5 Years.

Earn 2,000,000$
Buy lamborginhi huracan
Quit studying (since i prefer spend my time on internet business)
I don't care about the certificate.
Have my own offices
Change someones life that i promised

No one in real life knows what i am doing, but one day, that people that said that i must search a job and that i am wasting my time on the computer, will listen the engine of my lamborginhi and see how success will have made noise.

What about you?

pαтιeɴce, perѕιѕтeɴce αɴd perѕpιrαтιoɴ мαĸe αɴ
υɴвeαтαвle coмвιɴαтιoɴ ғor ѕυcceѕѕ
2016-05-04, 03:56 AM,
how old are you?
here are my goals for the next 5 years(i turn 26 in august btw).

get back to college(this year will do it most likely) and take my degree in law(i should've finished college in 2 years but bad choices and family problems had a hard impact on me...).
in the meantime work on my online business,must not only get back where i was but i want more,cause ya know....i'm getting old :))
then make a family.

i don't care anymore about cars,mansions and stuff.
i want a fulfilling life,i want to have a family of my own,live comfortably and travel around the world.
2016-05-08, 11:39 PM,
in the next 5 years?

uhmm. well. i want to lose my virginity and earn $1000 per month automatically.

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)
2016-05-09, 07:00 PM,
wooow in 5 years i´m 21 years old :) this are my goals....

- Finish my school and after this finish an education ( for safety )
- pay the house my parents, and buy a Camper for my mom and my dad. ( It´s a dream of my mom ) :)
- Safe money, and start to travel around the world. ( with 21 years )
- Learn fluent english and maybe a third language.

Follow your dreams :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are your life plans over the next X years HawkEye 42 894 2017-10-20, 07:59 AM
Last Post: shinigamis0
  Deep story - Nightmares for over 2 years Logic420 12 448 2017-06-08, 01:52 PM
Last Post: Logic420
  A 11 years old girl dies at Drayton Manor after falling from Splash Canyon offer494 11 542 2017-05-17, 08:44 PM
Last Post: mariad
  A 145 Years Old Man from Indonesia emirasor 10 519 2017-05-11, 11:14 AM
Last Post: Elites_Mate
  Real Madrid vs Bayern Munich 4-2 - All Goals and Highlights [VIDEO] HawkEye 11 481 2017-04-20, 05:58 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top