What are your family like?
2014-03-18, 11:18 PM,
Mine are pretty cool and laid back mostly, my Father is honestly the most nicest guy you would ever meet. I'm starting to get to know my mother better over time since she left when I was about 5. I have 3 half brothers and 1 half sister.

My brothers are all clever, and my sister actually. James is a computer science graduate and travels the world making Apps for business's. My sister Kerry passed with high marks and has a degree also, she works as a HR manager for London top firms. Ollie will go far, Josh is getting there as well. Mostly my family are just decent people that don't touch drugs nor drink much.

What about you?
2014-03-19, 09:19 AM,
Hey, that sounds like a very normal well formed family :) Congrats! My family is four of us, my dad pretty much is an inventor and comes up with businesses. He built from scratch a textile company, close down after 15 years due to Government (Chavez), and now stock broker. My mother is housewife, and also helps my father in business. My sister just graduated as a Dentist and she has always been bright. I'm just about to graduate from Computer Science and looking for graduate jobs around europe :).
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-19 02:12 PM) 
2014-03-19, 02:18 PM,
(2014-03-19, 09:19 AM)trickst3r Wrote: Hey, that sounds like a very normal well formed family :) Congrats! My family is four of us, my dad pretty much is an inventor and comes up with businesses. He built from scratch a textile company, close down after 15 years due to Government (Chavez), and now stock broker. My mother is housewife, and also helps my father in business. My sister just graduated as a Dentist and she has always been bright. I'm just about to graduate from Computer Science and looking for graduate jobs around europe :).

Awesome, your family sound really nice actually. Your Father is clearly very clever and must be an inspiration to you. I have noticed that only you have replied to this thread, understand why as I guess many users would rather keep personal family life's private. For me it does not bother me to share mine however as I would never reveal their address's lol!

One thing I did not mention was that my Mothers past husband started up a business many years ago, the business tests screens and more, (wont reveal the name but they have also moved ans office over to Japan now as well) lets just say it's a big business. I found out about last year that he is now selling that business for something like Uk 17 million, my Mother will be getting a big percentage of that as well in regards to the settlement from their split. Over here when you have been with your partner (married) for a certain amount of years it means your eligible for a big share in the business even after you break up.

Crazy right!
2014-03-19, 03:04 PM,
(2014-03-19, 02:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 09:19 AM)trickst3r Wrote: Hey, that sounds like a very normal well formed family :) Congrats! My family is four of us, my dad pretty much is an inventor and comes up with businesses. He built from scratch a textile company, close down after 15 years due to Government (Chavez), and now stock broker. My mother is housewife, and also helps my father in business. My sister just graduated as a Dentist and she has always been bright. I'm just about to graduate from Computer Science and looking for graduate jobs around europe :).

Awesome, your family sound really nice actually. Your Father is clearly very clever and must be an inspiration to you. I have noticed that only you have replied to this thread, understand why as I guess many users would rather keep personal family life's private. For me it does not bother me to share mine however as I would never reveal their address's lol!

One thing I did not mention was that my Mothers past husband started up a business many years ago, the business tests screens and more, (wont reveal the name but they have also moved ans office over to Japan now as well) lets just say it's a big business. I found out about last year that he is now selling that business for something like Uk 17 million, my Mother will be getting a big percentage of that as well in regards to the settlement from their split. Over here when you have been with your partner (married) for a certain amount of years it means your eligible for a big share in the business even after you break up.

Crazy right!

Omg, I'd never get married in your country man!

My father is a great web-designer/GFX maker since more than 20 years now. He always worked on Mac, and he is very Nice. The problem is he don't have alot of "Business skills". He invented alot of thing also as Kayaks, and Stand UP board for River. He is longboarding, surfing.. ;)
My mother is nice, she is working for a Job agency. Finding jobs to other people.
And my sister is an artist, still studying and painting.
Latest Thanks - View all

HawkEye(2014-03-19 03:10 PM) 
2014-03-19, 03:11 PM,
(2014-03-19, 03:04 PM)ProducteD Wrote:
(2014-03-19, 02:18 PM)ϟ★Hawk Eye★ϟ Wrote:

Crazy right!

Omg, I'd never get married in your country man!

My father is a great web-designer/GFX maker since more than 20 years now. He always worked on Mac, and he is very Nice. The problem is he don't have alot of "Business skills". He invented alot of thing also as Kayaks, and Stand UP board for River. He is longboarding, surfing.. ;)
My mother is nice, she is working for a Job agency. Finding jobs to other people.
And my sister is an artist, still studying and painting.

Awesome, thanks for sharing. :)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Do you tell your friends/family your getting your money from IM? nielegalnyKUBA 21 1,426 2014-12-04, 08:44 AM
Last Post: Jaxxon
  Family fights cops after knives nixed at fun park DutchPride 0 265 2014-06-18, 08:08 PM
Last Post: DutchPride
  Family Guy or American Dad or (Others) DesignCobra 11 940 2014-04-22, 06:54 PM
Last Post: DesignCobra
  Did Your Family Supported You When You First Started the IM Grind? ThinkableWeb 33 2,370 2013-11-01, 11:55 AM
Last Post: skinnytrini
  family guy prank call [funny] Ignore 2 1,149 2013-07-19, 05:11 PM
Last Post: Mr White

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top