What are you guys earning with "Game H@cks"?
2016-03-25, 09:06 PM,
Hey everyone!
I'm getting back in the CPA Game and now I am going to be making a very huge multi-niche website, focused on game h@cks.
I am planning to add AT LEAST 5 hacks per day, so, after one month I will have a minimum of 150 on-page SEO optimized articles on my website. That should work out well I hope.
What are you guys earning with game h@cks? I still see people to this day making huge amount of money with those niches.
2016-03-25, 09:11 PM,
First of all, it does not matter how many niches you add per day. It matters how you monetize these niches.
Creating niche is ofcause a positive thing, but the main thing is the traffic. Creating 5 niches per day will take alot of work if you're planning to promote via search engines.
But I can tell you that the earnings are very seperated from the people here. Ppl making between 0-5000$ per day, and probably someone makes even higher than that.

Game hacks are one of the niches related to cpa you can make the best money income with, without any huge investments.
2016-03-25, 09:21 PM,
(2016-03-25, 09:11 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: First of all, it does not matter how many niches you add per day. It matters how you monetize these niches.
Creating niche is ofcause a positive thing, but the main thing is the traffic. Creating 5 niches per day will take alot of work if you're planning to promote via search engines.
But I can tell you that the earnings are very seperated from the people here. Ppl making between 0-5000$ per day, and probably someone makes even higher than that.

Game hacks are one of the niches related to cpa you can make the best money income with, without any huge investments.

The thing is, I am investing lots of time into writing each article. I use Yoast SEO wordpress plugin to write ideal on-page optimized articles, which should be enough to get me indexed and ranked on Google and it will rank naturally after my website gains an audience from search engines. I was focusing on using only search engine traffic anyways, like 99% big earners do :)
2016-03-25, 09:22 PM,
(2016-03-25, 09:21 PM)kaChing Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 09:11 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: First of all, it does not matter how many niches you add per day. It matters how you monetize these niches.

The thing is, I am investing lots of time into writing each article. I use Yoast SEO wordpress plugin to write ideal on-page optimized articles, which should be enough to get me indexed and ranked on Google and it will rank naturally after my website gains an audience from search engines. I was focusing on using only search engine traffic anyways, like 99% big earners do :)

Well, I guess if you are using super low competitive niches you can rank your websites page 1 with just onpage seo. But you will have to consider doing some off-page seo aswell, so you can get up on those niches who has abit more searches.
2016-03-25, 09:27 PM,
(2016-03-25, 09:22 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:

Well, I guess if you are using super low competitive niches you can rank your websites page 1 with just onpage seo. But you will have to consider doing some off-page seo aswell, so you can get up on those niches who has abit more searches.

Oh yeah off-page SEO. It's been a while, I forget some things.
I am really dedicated to make this a big thing, so I will be adding 5 niches per day and afterwards doing off-page SEO to 1-2 niches per day. Can you link me somewhere which is going to show me how off-page seo is done nowadays? Because I never did off-page seo properly and want to do it normal this time. Got a tutorial or something for newbies like me?
2016-03-25, 09:32 PM,
(2016-03-25, 09:27 PM)kaChing Wrote:

I am really dedicated to make this a big thing, so I will be adding 5 niches per day and afterwards doing off-page SEO to 1-2 niches per day. Can you link me somewhere which is going to show me how off-page seo is done nowadays? Because I never did off-page seo properly and want to do it normal this time. Got a tutorial or something for newbies like me?

Hm.. Google is wide open with tutorials. But basics is just to find good related websites where you can submit your link (forums, blogs that allow guestcomments, guestblogs, web 2.0 and so on)
2016-03-25, 10:03 PM,
(2016-03-25, 09:32 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:

Hm.. Google is wide open with tutorials. But basics is just to find good related websites where you can submit your link (forums, blogs that allow guestcomments, guestblogs, web 2.0 and so on)

Any way you can link something you actually recommend? I don't want to be minsinformed, maybe someone experienced like you can give me a source that is 100% correct and is straight to the point. Perhaps a thread on CPAElites or something regarding off-page seo. And I pretty much focus on the game h@cks niche, so where would I be able to find Forums/Blogs/Guestcomments/Guestblogs related to game h@cks? And I understand what you mean with Web 2.0s, basically writing articles on Web 2.0s that link to my main money site?
2016-03-25, 10:14 PM,
(2016-03-25, 10:03 PM)kaChing Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 09:21 PM)kaChing Wrote: The thing is, I am investing lots of time into writing each article. I use Yoast SEO wordpress plugin to write ideal on-page optimized articles, which should be enough to get me indexed and ranked on Google and it will rank naturally after my website gains an audience from search engines. I was focusing on using only search engine traffic anyways, like 99% big earners do :)

Any way you can link something you actually recommend? I don't want to be minsinformed, maybe someone experienced like you can give me a source that is 100% correct and is straight to the point. Perhaps a thread on CPAElites or something regarding off-page seo. And I pretty much focus on the game h@cks niche, so where would I be able to find Forums/Blogs/Guestcomments/Guestblogs related to game h@cks? And I understand what you mean with Web 2.0s, basically writing articles on Web 2.0s that link to my main money site?

Lets say your niche is a Clash of clans hack, then go to google and search for "Clash of clans forums" and find a thread to make a post in with your link. Rinse and repeat :)
2016-03-25, 10:18 PM,
(2016-03-25, 10:14 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 10:03 PM)kaChing Wrote:
(2016-03-25, 09:22 PM)ArtoAllan Wrote: Well, I guess if you are using super low competitive niches you can rank your websites page 1 with just onpage seo. But you will have to consider doing some off-page seo aswell, so you can get up on those niches who has abit more searches.

Lets say your niche is a Clash of clans hack, then go to google and search for "Clash of clans forums" and find a thread to make a post in with your link. Rinse and repeat :)

Cool; that's simple.
And for example Blogs/Guestcomments/Guestblogs - how we find those type of blogs to post comments?
2016-03-25, 11:11 PM,
"What are you guys earning with "Game H@cks"?"

Money ofcourse!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 2 109 2017-10-22, 12:35 AM
Last Post: emirmous
  anyone earning 100 a day on adsense? Fierce 11 576 2017-10-22, 12:05 AM
Last Post: dnxoom
  Game installer project ? backslay 5 324 2017-10-13, 04:59 PM
Last Post: backslay
  in youtube game videos how to add game image and name in description vinit91 3 150 2017-10-06, 04:23 PM
Last Post: yesman
  Planning to do a full Game Hack Proof Tutorial in a few weeks. Are people interested? Harrington 60 7,708 2017-09-16, 07:26 AM
Last Post: bizburger

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top