What are some best methods?
2016-08-16, 03:58 PM,
What is the best thing i should do to earn from cpa grip? I have seen people scamming others and earning money. Is there any way to earn money from it legally? Any ideas?
2016-08-16, 04:30 PM,
Invest in your own website. Rank it on google
2016-08-16, 10:03 PM,
Check out our sticky if you want to make legitimate money:
http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Go-White...Case-Study

Aside from that, most CL pubs push generators and the like.
2016-08-16, 10:29 PM,
You should try to rank your website,that might be the best option for you.
2016-08-17, 02:53 PM,
Think about some problem people are having trouble with,make a tutorial,or ebook,lock it ,run traffic and get money... ;)
2016-08-17, 03:22 PM,
(2016-08-16, 04:30 PM)SZven Wrote: Invest in your own website. Rank it on google

(2016-08-16, 10:29 PM)Diskretni Wrote: You should try to rank your website,that might be the best option for you.

Are you guys serious with that advice? I think the guy barely earns on cpagrip base on his post and your telling him to learn SEO? SEO has a stiff learning curve if you know what you are advising to him.

On the topic, in my opinion it is easier to start with social media for driving traffic. I am seeing a lot of starters go for IG for traffic and facebook. Start learning how to earn using social media first. You will have a better chance of earning than straight out jumping learning SEO. Also you will need money to spend if you even want to have a chance of ranking your site.

On the whitehat side, is it really advisable in my opinion to start with blackhat cause it is much easier. Especially thinking of a niche for whitehat whilst on blackhat, there are a lot of niches available. Then when you are earning a decent amount, that's the time to think about going whitehat.

Also what AdscendFehz is offering is good. I can vouch for him as I am one of the people who will try his offer. But still you need to be able to know how drive traffic. So knowing how to drive traffic to your site is the most important thing. If you know how to drive traffic, everything else will come together.
Latest Thanks - View all

taaha161(2016-08-17 05:50 PM) 
2016-08-17, 04:39 PM,
(2016-08-16, 03:58 PM)taaha161 Wrote: What is the best thing i should do to earn from cpa grip? I have seen people scamming others and earning money. Is there any way to earn money from it legally? Any ideas?

The easiest way is SEO, Instagram, Facebook Group Autoposting, and Youtube.

Like what they just said, you need a website, free or paid doesn't matter. It still rank whether it is registered or not. Just make sure not to use Blogspot or they will delete your account if they found out you are using blackhat niches like fake hacks, etc. Try wordpress. SEO is free so you have no extra cost for that. This is a good starting point since you need a site to earn passively everyday to earn funds for further investing.

Instagram needs some money. If you have credit card that will be good. You can purchase MassPlanner/Followliker subscription and start creating accounts for free then age up to 1 month. After that everything is free and passive.

Youtube is quite dead now, but you can still earn there although unlisted method now doesn't work so you will get a hard time using YT for CPA. Whitehat and greyhat niches will be a good idea for that.

Facebook Spamming is good source of traffic too. Most users will be mobile so use OGAds to convert well. This is an extra source of traffic that you can implement to add more revenue.
Latest Thanks - View all

taaha161(2016-08-17 05:49 PM) 

[TUT][HQ] How To Massively Autopost To Targeted FB Groups [HQ][TUT]

With Images | Complete Step By Step Tutorial | SKYPE: lust4money_ph@outlook.com (Darwin Laganzon)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 673 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  What is the QUICK methods to get targeted traffic to content locking sites? softae 3 278 2017-07-03, 01:47 PM
Last Post: adystanley
  anyone teach some methods with instagram hsen2012 3 833 2016-12-10, 11:44 PM
Last Post: TheDutchLegend
  methods for ogads yasinmanjothi 3 894 2016-10-04, 01:02 AM
Last Post: syncmaster
  free traffic methods to make money with teespring? klimax 0 420 2016-06-26, 05:11 AM
Last Post: klimax

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top