What are Viral Scripts?
2013-05-14, 07:29 AM,
(This post was last modified: 2013-05-14, 07:29 AM by Rampage.)
What are viral scripts? I don't understand how they are used. A lot of people speak of facebook viral scripts what are those used for?
Latest Thanks - View all

witek2424(2014-03-08 07:04 PM) 

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-05-14, 07:34 AM,
There are many types of viral scripts out there. The purpose of having one is to make your content go viral. Some viral scripts get likes for pages which can after be used to post content on the page, the content you post will pop up on their walls to see. Other ways are collecting email lists and then emailing products to them to sell.

You've probably seen some people post something like ''See who has viewed your profile Today!'', that is a viral script. Like I said, there are so many ways that viral scripts can be used. Email lists, like jacking, some even go as crazy as messaging every one of your friends and posting something on their walls.

Not an expert, not the best to ask and give info about facebook scripts.
2013-05-14, 07:38 AM,
Thanks for the information Zexo. It's starting to make more sense now. Are these scripts kinda of like a redirect when its clicked to your site or your facebook account?

Motivational Quote:
Whoever said money can’t buy happiness must have been broke.
2013-05-14, 07:42 AM,
(2013-05-14, 07:38 AM)Metta Wrote: Thanks for the information Zexo. It's starting to make more sense now. Are these scripts kinda of like a redirect when its clicked to your site or your facebook account?

Well if it is a simple share/like script then all it does is shares whatever it is you have set it to share. Your website link, maybe a youtube video or a facebook page. Same goes for likes.

Other viral scripts jack likes, collect emails and what not.
2013-05-14, 02:40 PM,
(2013-05-14, 07:34 AM)Հ∊xσ Wrote: There are many types of viral scripts out there. The purpose of having one is to make your content go viral. Some viral scripts get likes for pages which can after be used to post content on the page, the content you post will pop up on their walls to see. Other ways are collecting email lists and then emailing products to them to sell.

You've probably seen some people post something like ''See who has viewed your profile Today!'', that is a viral script. Like I said, there are so many ways that viral scripts can be used. Email lists, like jacking, some even go as crazy as messaging every one of your friends and posting something on their walls.

Thanks for that info do you know where a script such as this would be acquired?
2013-05-14, 09:46 PM,
(2013-05-14, 02:40 PM)Wealth Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 07:34 AM)Հ∊xσ Wrote: There are many types of viral scripts out there. The purpose of having one is to make your content go viral. Some viral scripts get likes for pages which can after be used to post content on the page, the content you post will pop up on their walls to see. Other ways are collecting email lists and then emailing products to them to sell.

I know a few that are available online but mostly people uploading it to FI or SC. I downloaded one which turned out to be a useless html file without the 'like' to continue
2013-05-15, 08:59 AM,
(2013-05-14, 09:46 PM)LEGiONATTACK Wrote:
(2013-05-14, 02:40 PM)Wealth Wrote:

I know a few that are available online but mostly people uploading it to FI or SC. I downloaded one which turned out to be a useless html file without the 'like' to continue
I have that one I mean the one to get likes.
2013-05-15, 09:04 AM,
Never been very fond of viral scripts but there are many types of viral scripts, the most common these days are Facebook Apps that post on peoples walls or something. Others are a series of steps like sharing, liking and so forth. Another common type of viral script is where you have to refer people in order for a gateway to unlock which in return gets you growing numbers of visitors. Basically a viral script is anything you can put in place to help your website/video/page/whatever go viral hence the name Viral Script.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Tips for Growing a Facebook page ( viral photos/image) khelgor 4 378 2017-05-12, 01:28 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  Any Facebook Viral Script Working Now a Days? varan095 1 559 2016-11-02, 08:27 PM
Last Post: nooneiswatching
  18 FREE LANDING PAGE SCRIPTS FOR PPD/CPA MONEY MAKING Ben Mitch 4 2,108 2016-10-02, 04:25 PM
Last Post: Lucy
  Viral Fb Extension [Help] paradise 2 427 2016-09-13, 08:13 AM
Last Post: Killbane
  Websites/Landing Pages/Scripts dvLden 4 1,002 2016-07-10, 04:05 PM
Last Post: HawkEye

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top