What are GSA Vertified Links?
2014-04-10, 03:59 AM,
alright so i think there called gsa vertified links. anyways some people are selling links on here.
and why not just make the links yourself on gsa...?

how would you implement the links to your campaign and are they reusible, do they expire?

i heard that having bought links your LPM will rise, since mine is only 12 LPM.

Is it worth buying links, im trying to do the churn and burn method for one of my websites and rank a website normally for another website.

does it matter what kind of links do i buy?
also how would you implement the links with your keywords because when you make backlinks you have your keyword inside them so im not sure how selling backlinks works lol.

anyways, thanks if someone can help me out!
2014-04-10, 05:05 AM,
I think you can make your own trageted links using SB but my problems is I cannot scrape hundreds of thousands links I don't find any tutorial how I can scrape more than 100k links

[Image: 4f3uTb7.gif]
Don't stare too much.
2014-04-10, 05:10 AM,
Maybe if you re-phrase your question in English, I could help you. Right now it's messy and I don't know what are you trying to say in any of your sentences.. but basically verified links = links which were successfully made. Submitted means that links were only submitted, they are not confirmed to be live, they might be awaiting moderation, verification or whatever. Once they're verified, that means the link is live and existing.
2014-04-10, 11:31 AM,
yes, it is worth buying a list as you get HQ sites to directly submit to and get good amount of links in no time.

You may wanna look at Hawk's list if you decide to get some..
2014-04-10, 11:54 AM,
Verified Links = backlink that succesfully created.
You can re-use your own verified link for your other project by doing this

Project > Right click > Option > Use global site list if enable > tick verified

yes you can boost your lPm by using a verified list because gsa will not search for target url .

You can build your own list by scraping a list using a tools like sb .
2014-04-10, 12:06 PM,
Make sure you're getting a good site list to begin with. A semi private would work as public ones get spammed to death fast. However, when you're new to SER it would be good to buy one or two just for some foundation.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  GSA SER low verified ratio DeL0x 0 96 2017-11-04, 12:36 AM
Last Post: DeL0x
  [question] How do you verify offer links? SparkCube 4 221 2017-09-27, 07:03 PM
Last Post: shadow98
  Kontent Machine VS Wicked Article Creator ,WHICH IS BEST TO RANK FOR GSA SER? trafficbeast 7 2,111 2017-09-14, 07:28 PM
Last Post: fionix
  How make clickable links in jeuxvideo.com mboitshepo 3 780 2017-09-02, 06:44 AM
Last Post: marshvll
  clickable links on jeuxvideo, some help pls ankariot 2 480 2017-05-25, 10:06 AM
Last Post: KentVMason

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top