What am I doing wrong...
2016-11-24, 08:39 PM,
I am a youtuber, and I have created about 160 videos or so.

Each video is approx 10 minutes long and take about 2-4 hours to edit each...
We built a set, we spent about 1000 dollars on equipment....

I am properly tagging them and with a flashy thumbnail but I am only getting about 20 views a day....

I am so stressed out as I love doing this but the motivation is starting to fade... I left a very promising job for this venture and I am filled with quite a bit of regret and doubt.... I signed up to this site for a last chance... one more "try" before I quit....

If anyone knows of a legit link to a site where I can get really strong tips to build a strong youtube channel, even if it cost money.... I need some serious help... Please guys, I am not in this for the money.... I just want people to view my stuff. I said to myself countless times that I would give all my ad-sense away for a couple years if someone could get us subs...

Money isn't everything...
2016-11-24, 08:43 PM,
so you are not looking to monetize your channel, you just want subscribers/viewers ? well for starters what are your videos about ? you have to find places where your audience "hangs" on the net and then promote your videos there, however without knowing what you do at all i can't give any real tips.

[Image: IoRrqFZ.jpg]

✨✨✨ BLACKFRIDAY/CYBERMONDAY COUPON GET 30% OFF (SAVE ABOUT $80!) WITH CODE: BF2017 ✨✨✨
2016-11-24, 08:59 PM,
Did you try to do CPA / CPI or build a vlog / authority channel? Because most of us here do CPA on YT.
2016-11-25, 07:05 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-11-25, 07:07 AM by mc_donkey.)
(2016-11-24, 08:43 PM)styx Wrote: so you are not looking to monetize your channel, you just want subscribers/viewers ? well for starters what are your videos about ? you have to find places where your audience "hangs" on the net and then promote your videos there, however without knowing what you do at all i can't give any real tips.

Sorry for the lack of info. We are currently monetized but its not the biggest thing for us. If someone said that he could get us to 100k subs for 1 year of all our ad money we'd totally do it and at that point after 1 year we'd re-negotiate... Basically, my youtube channel is a talk show type channel (VERY MUCH LIKE GMM, we have been compared to them ALOT) and every video is a new topic... Example: Worst Flags Ever, 10 Unknown Facts About Mars, How To Survive The Zombie Apocolypse, Things Not To Say On An Airplane, How To Make Yourself Colorblind, Let's Plays aswells so basically we can do anything and everything on our channel.

Any tips would be appreciated and I can provide a link to my youtube channel if it'll help... I can pm it.

(2016-11-24, 08:59 PM)ElderWolf Wrote: Did you try to do CPA / CPI or build a vlog / authority channel? Because most of us here do CPA on YT.

No I didn't know about this... could you please link me? I would appreciate it!
2016-11-25, 08:23 AM,
How about Adwords? Since money isn't that important right now, I can suggest you to spend a little on Adwords. If you are from USA if you spend 25$ you'll get 100$ bonus (even 200$) and you can reach audience you want. If I'm in your shoes I will try that right now at beginning just for my channel to gain momentum.
Latest Thanks - View all

spinosorus(2016-12-11 12:18 AM) 

↘ Best CPA Network for Desktop/Mobile Traffic! ↙
[Image: s1R2zy]
BH +FR PINS, 1000s of TEMPLATES, 5k OFFERS+, $5 SIGN UP BONUS, BITCOIN PAYOUT, Weekly Payouts (Default)
2016-11-25, 09:26 AM,
(2016-11-25, 08:23 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about Adwords? Since money isn't that important right now, I can suggest you to spend a little on Adwords. If you are from USA if you spend 25$ you'll get 100$ bonus (even 200$) and you can reach audience you want. If I'm in your shoes I will try that right now at beginning just for my channel to gain momentum.

We have tried this, it didnt garner any results, mostly just views.
2016-12-11, 12:20 AM,
(2016-11-25, 08:23 AM)theNEW_oldDzo Wrote: How about Adwords? Since money isn't that important right now, I can suggest you to spend a little on Adwords. If you are from USA if you spend 25$ you'll get 100$ bonus (even 200$) and you can reach audience you want. If I'm in your shoes I will try that right now at beginning just for my channel to gain momentum.

How can you set a project an adwords which just need $25 for 100$ owner?
Can u tell me, i have planing to creat my content video about Kids.
2016-12-27, 10:42 AM,
It wasn't really a wise move giving up a promising job it will keep things afloat. HOwever, if its passion that is keeping you on doing what you are doing, I dont think that it will fade even if circumstances arent that too well. Traffic is everything as the others have mentioned research where you audience are outside youtube, post on forums-related to niche, post on Q and A sites. As you gain traffic tweak your videos to your audience liking

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Am I Using The Wrong Tool?... p4r4d0x 1 777 2016-11-16, 07:05 AM
Last Post: TikadoKan
  Instagram, what am I doing wrong? Bazingaa 5 1,352 2016-02-13, 01:11 AM
Last Post: cashflow
  What's wrong with this FB Sweepstakes? Any Advice? callmepeige 0 417 2014-02-06, 07:26 AM
Last Post: callmepeige
  Video deleted after 3 days. What I did wrong? HQAccs 45 2,656 2013-11-17, 04:39 PM
Last Post: ๖ۣۜGeorge₡₱Ⱥ
  What am I doing wrong? Hubert115 4 470 2013-11-05, 06:56 AM
Last Post: bigoldfeet

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top