What am I doing wrong??
2013-10-29, 03:29 AM,
So I read a lot of threads on these forums about how CPA networks produce better earnings and a higher EPC than PPD networks which of course does make logical sense. I have been using http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban for the last 5 months and have earned over $6000 and figured it would be a good time to make the switch to a CPA network. However, I must be doing something seriously wrong because the results have not been as I was expecting.

Basically what I did was take my six best converting niches and tested out 3 different networks for 5 days in total.

So I tried Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. first with these results:
[Image: zn611.png]

Then I went with CPAlead and I was looking forward to getting started with them after reading good things about them on CPAelites. Also spoke to Peter quite a lot while I was setting up with them and I must say the support is brilliant and I like everything about CPAlead, except my earnings (which I know is more than likely something I am doing wrong).

Anyway, here is my end results:
[Image: 2d6v861.png]

Then I tried out CPAgrip which I would also like to give a thumbs up in terms of the support but again I got similar results:
[Image: oauct5.png]

Now you are probably thinking "your traffic is bad" but like I said, these are usually my 6 best converting and highest earning niches. During this 5 day period, all my other niches remained on http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and they produced these results, which has left me really confused:
[Image: 2wd0qk3.png]

This post is in no way an attempt to put down or promote any of these networks, I am just posting this in the hope that someone can maybe give me some tips or explain what I could possibly be doing wrong/missing out. I want to make the switch to a CPA network but obviously while the results are like this it is not worth it. If someone is prepared to give me some real help then I will of course signup under their referral Smile
Share This Thread :

2013-10-29, 03:46 PM,
I am pretty much in a similar situation now, testing out networks to see which one gives the best results, cpalead worked great in my first week then turned bad when I started getting more traffic, right now testing 12gmedia, first day was a great sucess, second day was pretty bad, I will see how it goes today.
After all I might return to a ppd like http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban or sharecash lol, I guess I would get better results (based on my statistics so far) and the only explication I find to this is that PPD networks work continuously to optimize the offers
2013-10-29, 03:52 PM,
Thats because CF is PIN network and has working PINs for every country. CF got also offers from all CPA networks.