What am I doing wrong??
2013-10-29, 03:29 AM,
So I read a lot of threads on these forums about how CPA networks produce better earnings and a higher EPC than PPD networks which of course does make logical sense. I have been using http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban for the last 5 months and have earned over $6000 and figured it would be a good time to make the switch to a CPA network. However, I must be doing something seriously wrong because the results have not been as I was expecting.

Basically what I did was take my six best converting niches and tested out 3 different networks for 5 days in total.

So I tried Network banned due to opening up competing forums and attempting to advertise on here. first with these results:
[Image: zn611.png]

Then I went with CPAlead and I was looking forward to getting started with them after reading good things about them on CPAelites. Also spoke to Peter quite a lot while I was setting up with them and I must say the support is brilliant and I like everything about CPAlead, except my earnings (which I know is more than likely something I am doing wrong).

Anyway, here is my end results:
[Image: 2d6v861.png]

Then I tried out CPAgrip which I would also like to give a thumbs up in terms of the support but again I got similar results:
[Image: oauct5.png]

Now you are probably thinking "your traffic is bad" but like I said, these are usually my 6 best converting and highest earning niches. During this 5 day period, all my other niches remained on http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban and they produced these results, which has left me really confused:
[Image: 2wd0qk3.png]

This post is in no way an attempt to put down or promote any of these networks, I am just posting this in the hope that someone can maybe give me some tips or explain what I could possibly be doing wrong/missing out. I want to make the switch to a CPA network but obviously while the results are like this it is not worth it. If someone is prepared to give me some real help then I will of course signup under their referral Smile
2013-10-29, 03:46 PM,
I am pretty much in a similar situation now, testing out networks to see which one gives the best results, cpalead worked great in my first week then turned bad when I started getting more traffic, right now testing 12gmedia, first day was a great sucess, second day was pretty bad, I will see how it goes today.
After all I might return to a ppd like http://www.cpaelites.com/Thread-Network-Ban or sharecash lol, I guess I would get better results (based on my statistics so far) and the only explication I find to this is that PPD networks work continuously to optimize the offers
2013-10-29, 03:52 PM,
Thats because CF is PIN network and has working PINs for every country. CF got also offers from all CPA networks.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  No conversion, what is wrong with my methods? paja93 14 742 2017-09-01, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Ana_AdCombo
  Facebook Ad gone wrong (what am i doing wrong) dontbejello87 2 192 2017-07-21, 10:24 AM
Last Post: iBrobot
  What im i doing wrong? IG+FL f1rew1re 7 385 2017-07-01, 04:35 PM
Last Post: xujambambam
  What's wrong with CPALead? zilvis89 14 1,228 2017-05-11, 11:57 PM
Last Post: Fasmartsdv
  WHAT AM I DOING WRONG?! cubruh 5 403 2017-04-21, 06:31 AM
Last Post: cubruh

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top