What about you?
2016-07-24, 11:27 AM, (This post was last modified: 2016-07-24, 11:28 AM by Warspuds.)
Sup everyone! I'm here to share my story with all of you and because I would like to hear some stories from all those other people working with CPA.

[hide]I've been on CPA for almost 2 years but I've been 1 year off since I was always wasting money trying many methods but it has never been really a success for me. I've tried youtube maybe a year ago and all my videos were being flagged and many accounts have been banned from yt sadly.

I decided to try something new 5 months ago, instagram. I wasn't sure about trying to share products and I was that person who wanted to try the niche that everyone were using, ofc, CoC. I'm sharing that niche since there is too much people trying it, I won't share mines. (Don't ask) To continue, I haven't succeed that much but I had bought followliker which helped me alot. I was starting to work for real on these networks and was learning daily by reading stories and others. I earned my first hundred with Instagram, of course.

Few months ago, I've left CPA since I was not earning my goal daily and because I was tired of investing and earning maybe 5-10 bucks a day. Instagram was dead for me since I had that poor niche that everyone uses and since my earnings goes down sadly. Was not motivated anymore.

A month ago, someone helped me with ads and gave me some feedbacks. I've tried PPC but I've never been that good with ads. While playing Halo 5, there was one idea which came to my mind! I'll try this method and I won't tell anyone about it for now, I want to keep this as a secret since maybe I will start earning a good amount with it, lets see.

I'll right down my results when I'll be done setting my accounts.

Oh and I missed something, what's your story? =D

**Move this post if it is not in the right place** [/hide]
Share This Thread :

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats

© 2013-2018 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top