What about Facebook?
2015-07-28, 03:57 PM,
What's up elites?

I've just logged in to my Facebook account and I was quite suprised. CPA Elites doesn't seem to have an official Facebook page or group, I was quite disappointed... I understand that there is a lot of blackhat stuff in here but still, there are locked FB groups which require admin approval and that would be a nice place where Elites could chat a bit.

Besides, making friends on a forum is a lot harder because of the slow message system and it takes too much time to get to know someone. And since we are all like a big and helpful family here why not make communication easier?

This is just a suggestion, but I would really like Hawk and other admins to consider this.

So anyone wants to chat a bit on fb? P.M. me if so, I'm kinda bored haha.
For those who don't, what are you currently working on? Need any advice?
2015-07-30, 07:11 AM,
You know what i would suggest? I would suggest a slack group :D
2015-08-01, 12:59 AM,
I think a group would be great

[Image: di1WHG0.png?1]
2015-08-01, 02:58 AM, (This post was last modified: 2015-08-01, 02:58 AM by DutchPride.)
This is actually a great idea, I'll get in contact with hawk eye and discuss this with him.
If you have more suggestions, Please post them in the suggestions sub-forum the next time, Thanks! Smile

Any questions related to CPA belong here.
Before posting, make sure you are in the correct section.

I am temporarily absent due to family circumstances.

2015-08-01, 09:11 PM,
A group/page would be nice yeah.
+Support.

Maybe a FB page where admins of CPAelites can post any discussion material like news in CPA or new niches.
2015-08-02, 04:21 PM,
Honestly, this is something I have considered before. The thing is though this is a forum and the goal is to keep the users on it. By creating groups/pages you drive the users away from the forum, I understand the suggestion but it's just not something that I'll be doing right now.

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top