What SEO should I start with?
2015-04-05, 08:42 PM,
Hi all.

I've almost finished with my wordpress site, where I'll post all sorts of things with my selected niche.

When posting, I'll have to make unique content right? Any specific way to do that? Should my posts be high quality? Like 500-1500 words?

And all after I got one or few posts, what should I do then? Get some traffic from youtube?

Tier linkbuilding?
So far i have seen some youtube videoes about and I must say oh hell.. Alot of work and tools required for that task. Im not planning to make a bank or tons of dollars every month, but what should I go for in the first place if I want to make 10-100$ a day?

Wordpress
I have already installed some SEO plugins for wordpress. SEO yoast & SEO redirect so far. Anything else that would come in handy? I got a premium theme wich also have some SEO build in.

Thanks in advance :)
2015-04-05, 08:53 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-05, 08:58 PM by Homer.)
We can't answer your questions specifcally because we need much more information to evaluate this. In general a domain with more content and interlinking ranks better than a domain with less content. Try to write ~5-10 articles with a minimum of 300 words (higher is better) to strengthen your domain authority. Since you are a newbie I would recommend you to build links manually without any tiers. Just search on the forum for tutorials and use Google. Traffic from YouTube would only give you traffic. I would rather concentrate on SEO and not on different marketing channels at once.

Your income is depending on many different factors. How high is the search volume for your keywords? Which rank is realistic with the SEO competition of your niche? I would bet that you earn your first dollar at the earliest after 3 to 4 months backlinking started if you work hard.

"Patience is the key to succes." - DutchPride

“...talent means nothing, while experience, acquired in humility and
with hard work, means everything.” ― Patrick Süskind
2015-04-05, 09:01 PM,
(2015-04-05, 08:53 PM)Homer Wrote: We can't answer your questions specifcally because we need much more information to evaluate this. In general a domain with more content and interlinking ranks better than a domain with less content. Try to write ~5-10 articles with a minimum of 300 words (higher is better) to strengthen your domain authority. Since you are a newbie I would recommend you to build links manually without any tiers. Just search on the forum for tutorials and use Google. Traffic from YouTube would only give you traffic. I would rather concentrate on SEO and not on different marketing channels at once.

Your income is depending on many different factors. How high is the search volume for your keywords? Which rank is realistic with the SEO competition of your niche? I would bet that you earn your first dollar at the earliest after 3 to 4 months backlinking started if you work hard.

"Patience is the key to succes." - DutchPride

Hello Homer

Thanks for your answer.
I know SEO can be strong, but Youtube is alot easier to use. It gives traffic yeah.

My first landing page + youtube video, had made a small amount of money. So why shouldn't I focus on youtube too?

My niche is gaming hacks/mods/generators etc. Maybe one of the most overused methods, but I didn't knew what niche I should go for.
2015-04-05, 09:06 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-05, 09:10 PM by Homer.)
(2015-04-05, 09:01 PM)Henta24 Wrote: Hello Homer

Thanks for your answer.
I know SEO can be strong, but Youtube is alot easier to use. It gives traffic yeah.

My first landing page + youtube video, had made a small amount of money. So why shouldn't I focus on youtube too?

My niche is gaming h@cks/mods/generators etc. Maybe one of the most overused methods, but I didn't knew what niche I should go for.

Because in my opinion it's better to concentrate on one method. If YouTube works for you then go with it. In the long term SEO is the only way to succeed but it is hard without any investment. Earn a few hundred dollars with YouTube and then start with SEO and spend your money wisely.

2015-04-05, 09:09 PM,
Your right. SEO is the best thing in the long run.

I will try to make it work :) I will try to look up on some SEO guides 2015 :)
2015-04-05, 09:09 PM,
Don't know about wordpress since I use blogger. And it seems you are using this wordpress for multi-niche just like me. So what I did is create a HQ Video showing your niche like how to use, installation guide then just boost it with HR views and don't forget about hq title, description and tag. This will do the job you will at least get 10-50 visitors or more if your video get on page 1. Trust me.
2015-04-05, 09:16 PM,
(2015-04-05, 09:09 PM)urielD3 Wrote: Don't know about wordpress since I use blogger. And it seems you are using this wordpress for multi-niche just like me. So what I did is create a HQ Video showing your niche like how to use, installation guide then just boost it with HR views and don't forget about hq title, description and tag. This will do the job you will at least get 10-50 visitors or more if your video get on page 1. Trust me.

Nice thanks :)

What is HR views?
2015-04-05, 09:21 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-05, 09:22 PM by Homer.)
(2015-04-05, 09:16 PM)Henta24 Wrote:
(2015-04-05, 09:09 PM)urielD3 Wrote: Don't know about wordpress since I use blogger. And it seems you are using this wordpress for multi-niche just like me. So what I did is create a HQ Video showing your niche like how to use, installation guide then just boost it with HR views and don't forget about hq title, description and tag. This will do the job you will at least get 10-50 visitors or more if your video get on page 1. Trust me.

What is HR views?

It means high rentention views (views with a long duration like 30s+). They are more natural than non HR views which could be 5s long.

2015-04-05, 09:29 PM, (This post was last modified: 2015-04-05, 09:30 PM by urielD3.)

What is HR views?

As what homer said, high retention views, for that you can use the site on my signature, what I did is, I make sure that the user watch my video fully to make sure that it is HR and it is really working example for this is I bypass 301+ views in just 3-5 hours and get to page 1 instantly
2015-04-05, 09:49 PM,
(2015-04-05, 09:29 PM)urielD3 Wrote:

What is HR views?

As what homer said, high retention views, for that you can use the site on my signature, what I did is, I make sure that the user watch my video fully to make sure that it is HR and it is really working example for this is I bypass 301+ views in just 3-5 hours and get to page 1 instantly

Alright thanks to both of you :) I'll sign up with your ref link ;)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  SEO and CPA. Enabled 10 305 2017-11-26, 12:04 AM
Last Post: Enabled
  2015 SEO vs 2017 SEO Aboutmoney 10 326 2017-11-10, 11:54 PM
Last Post: CharlieHarper
  Want to start with Snapchat, Any tips? killerscript 11 505 2017-11-05, 01:26 AM
Last Post: ruskiczoug
  what game niche I should choose for SEO 5light 3 253 2017-10-25, 12:41 AM
Last Post: siddakrish
  How can I start earning Ervinaso 0 74 2017-10-24, 04:22 PM
Last Post: Ervinaso

About Us | Contact Us | CPA Elites | Advertise | Stats | Staff Team

© 2013-2017 CPA Elites Ltd
Enhanced by MyBB and WallBB
Return to top